$220

this combo is idea for someone looking to build a new xp or vista machine and
your main concern is stability.

This from the intel retail edge deal?

…of course not.

bump?

As much as I hate intel, I just might have to pick these up -.-

I’ll give you $150 :headbang:
If you add in vista, I’ll give you 220 =)

edit
If you want it, I can paypal you the money or drive to your house to get it asap. =]

Since you’ve logged on since then a few times, I assume this is a no? :stuck_out_tongue:

$200

180 :stuck_out_tongue:
There’s no return policy on it, so one or both of them could be DOA.
Will you refund my money if one is? :stuck_out_tongue:
Unless I’d have to work my butt off through intel to RMA it :confused:
Joy =]

put it together correctly and it wont break… plus… i have a receipt… should something happen in the near near near future. :smiley:

Well, I mean I know when you put the core in the mainboard, you have to press down really really hard, to make sure all the pins connect.
Then you have to smear artic silver all over the top of the core and down on the sides before you put the heatsink on.
I don’t know how much more simple it could be.

Besides, what would the recipts show? :stuck_out_tongue:
How you got a $40 vista? :stuck_out_tongue:

core = cpu, and edits are for newbs.

there’s no pushing involved when putting a cpu into a board… aside from when the heatsink is clamped on… and intel chips are indestructable.

who puts thermal grease on the SIDE of a chip? answer: the person who will be RMA’ing that chip.

/pause thread

Oh sorry, I forgot the /endsarcasm.

i take that seriously… because i see it all the times…

a guy built a c2d rig… sli, 4 raptors… 4 gig ram… unit came in with pretty much a whole tube of silver compound… it was all over the board…

/end shitty day … i hate crazy old ladies from springville

lol sorry, I didn’t know you do work with computers all day, except for what I read in your profile… and I should’ve known since the retail edge was only shipped to retailers, or something like that ;/
Haha, I bet that was a fun one… I’m usually too afraid when working with AS5, mostly because I know if I get it on anything but the cpu it’ll most likely kill my mainboard :stuck_out_tongue:
Only time I’m nervous when building… haha, except for when I hit the power switch after a build… :confused: Always scares me to death -.- Especially the first one I made one, when I didn’t remember to check all the wires to make sure they’re clear of the fans when you start it up… I’ll never make that mistake again, ROFL.

I hate crazy old ladies too, they make my job so difficult -.-
Oh.
Nevermind.
I hate old ladies, period.
I think they have nothing better to do, but sit at home and think of ways to come in and piss us off, or get free crap.
/endrantbeforeitstarts.

P.S.
Wouldn’t an extra $180 make your shitty day a little better? :stuck_out_tongue:

this thread is really weird

Not quite as weird as your face.
But close I guess.
<3

ding fries are done. sold.

Haha, <3 that flash.