FS: CUSCO ROLL CAGE for S14

** Please fill in all the fields before creating the thread **
** NOTE: Doing a Preview will remove your SUBJECT so re-add it before posting **

Asking Price: $ 1400(OBO)
Condition: New
Will Ship?: No but will deliver locally
Contact Info: Send PM for contact details and to schedule a meet
Description:This is a brand new 8pt Cusco Roll Cage for a S14. It is the D1 approved version.

Just wondering (if you know), are all Cusco roll cages incompatible with sunroofs? If you got a 6 or in this case 8 point cage and you had a sunroof would it hurt or damage anything?

I don’t think it would affect the sunroof.

b u m p u p

Hellooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Cusco = Cool

:wink:

DOPE!!! any pix?

good luck with sale

bump

Super bump from the past! I still have this laying around brand new in the box. Willing to let it go for $1000

Just to inform everyone, this cage meets spec for DMCC Pro-Am. For anyone that doesnt already know, for 2009 and beyond a roll cage is a nessessity for DMCC Pro-Am. Bolt-In cages such as this one are accepted.

fuck if only it were s13.
orrr should i just build a s14…
naaahh maybe later lol gl briggs

LOL thanks

Cusco asks to specify whether you have a sunroof and whether you want the cage to avoid the dash or go through the dash when ordering.
Would you mind specifying if this cage avoids the dash/goes through the dash, and if it was for a sunroof model or not.
Thanks.

This model goes through the dash and is for S14 without sunroof. Although, I don’t think there is any difference in part # if you select you do have a sunroof. This model (going through the dash) is much safer than curving around the dash. It can still be installed very clean.

Thanks Briggs…:smiley:

Cage is sold. Thanks