FS: Custom Built Desktop Computer

zero professionalism

holy fucking expensive, also didn’t list processor

intel core 2 duo

lol 1700 bucks for that?

fuck you have an INTEL MB for christ sakes.

good luck with this one, come down mabye 1200 bucks and it MIGHT be worth it.

i thought it was expensive, but i didn’t want to say.

lol you held your tongue?, holy crap…

$1500 Lowest

This was not a home built POS its a custom built media/gaming rig built by a professional shop the inside is clean no wires all tucked and spliced, the shop that built it, is technophobia on Orchard Park and Berg.

You spliced wires :tup:

lol i didnt want to say it.

its built by a pro. because screwing a mainboard down, and putting round pegs in round holes is fucking unpossible for the normal person.

[quote=“Zer0DazE,post:11,topic:32634"”]

its built by a pro. because screwing a mainboard down, and putting round pegs in round holes is fucking unpossible for the normal person.

[/quote]

Well lots of people screw motherboards into cases with out stand offs and wonder why it doesn’t fire up…

if a “pro” built that comp, I’d want my $$ back… only a gig of ram and running at 400MHz? with a 1066FSB?

Well if anyone is serious about buying it please post

By “pro” do you mean “hooker”, because any computer pro wouldn’t build that.

There is nothing wrong with the computer - but i do have to say it is way too expensive.

Also custom built to me means less than buying it from dell, as it has no warranty or anything… only reason i’d have a custom built pc is if i wanted to save money to do it myself which at this point is questionable also.

[quote=“slacker127,post:14,topic:32634"”]

Well if anyone is serious about buying it please post

[/quote]

GLWS

Def overpriced.

Price is a tad high by like $1300, I just built my entire new pc setup for about $600 including:

20" wide monitor 5ms/1000:1
DFI Ultra N64 board
AMD X2 3800+ w/ ac freezer pro cooler/artic silver
2gb OCZ Gold
EVGA 7600GT 256MB GDDR3 PCI-e x16
Lite On 20x DVD burner
500gb Barracude Sata 3.0 hdd
Ultra case w/fans
550w antec psu
Microsoft fingerprint keyboard & wireless mouse

And I still feel like I overpaid for what it is.

Either way GLWS, computer products are always hard to sell because somewhere someplace can always build one cheaper.

lol wow ill give you $200.

lol wow now i remeber why i only have 30 posts i forgot how awesome it was to deal with people who hid behind keyboards all day… ps thanks to all my friends who read this and said nothing and newman thanks for helpin with the flame… sale if off