DethWysh's 1996 S14 240 SX

Punched Them.

So… Took it to get it inspected… No Error Code, looked good. But the GenII Software couldn’t see it. Since it is registered as a '96, this means I have to bring it to Synapse and see if they can do anything… The shop (Monro) also noticed that my “Check Engine Light” wasn’t even lighting up during the key cycle…

I asked the Previous Owner how he got it past inspection and no response yet so… Uh… This would be a problem.:ohnoes

As a side note, the car pulls intermittently, probably due to the 5-lug Conversion not being done perfectly lol… Will check that out.

Needs new tires, and getting the stocks put back on, because the new ones are a bit too wide, and contact the strut… Uh yeah…:ahh

My mom drove the car tonight… She laid into it, and was like “HOLY CRAP!!!11!!1!” when the Turbo Kicked in at 4k. It was priceless.:rofl

So… Hope Synapse or even GearHeads or some ECU performance tuning shop can help me out here… It’s a bit worrisome if it won’t pass inspection… Especially because I have 10 days left…:banghead