FS: Diamond Engagement Ring

Respect for women… wtf. BLWS

so what the fuck happened??

Curious about this too?

Why do I feel like he is going to say something like her 401k wasn’t up to his investment standards

:lol

Just not as good a fit as initially thought. Evidently, I didn’t make enough money (and should move to VA where it’s cheaper and I can make the same???) and I’m too loud/opinionated in public…to name some of the ‘qualms’.

Just clashing personalities that didn’t surface until after the proposal.

HA. She was right about Virginia though. Shits cheap down there and in certain areas real nice.

As for not being yourself, that’s what belligerent physical violence is for

YOU’RE loud in public?!?!?! That bitch wouldn’t last 30 seconds with me. Fuck her if she don’t like you for you.

And she doesn’t tell you how much money to make. You tell her how much to put out (in your case make her do more chores or something) and to shut the fuck up about money until you give her allowance.

saving it for the next girl makes me lol. if she ever found out it would get ugly…

That’s why I’m trying to sell it :lol

You have lovely hands.

^i was thinking the same thing haha

That’s her hand? :lol

Save it for the next dumb bitch homie.

I don’t pursue ‘dumb bitches’. lol.

so how did you end up with a girl in VA anyway?

Met her at a wedding many years ago.

From the current story of her trying to make you move, telling you that you were not good enough for her (money wise) and then trying to make you be someone you are not I would qualify your ex-fiance in the “dumb bitch” category. Your statement is invalid

Can we get more pics of the ring on your beautiful hand?

Do you shave your knuckles Ilya? Your hands look so smooth.

WTF? :lol. My hands are actually pretty hairy lol.