FS: Direct Lift Pro 9,000 lb 2 post lift

For sale is a lightly used 2 Post vehicle lift from Direct Lift. This is a very nice unit that I had purchased about 1 and a half years ago and has been used in a light duty automotive setting. It is capable of lifting 9000 lbs and is good for most cars, trucks, and SUVs out there. It has the Truck height adapters for the lift arms as well as rubber lift pads. It is perfect for anyone with a touch less than 10’ of ceiling height because it stands roughly 9’3" tall and can lift your vehicles nearly 7’ up. Requires a minimum of 4" of concrete with 3000 psi. You can get nearly any height vehicle on this lift, just keep in mind there is a ~3" tall base plate. Please email me with an email titled appropriately so I know what you are asking for. I can supply more pictures if you’d like, or we can schedule a visit to take a look at it. It is still assembled and working so you can actually see it work before you buy.

$2,000

I can also include with the lift for an additional charge of $100 a nearly brand new transmission jack used 2 times.

Direct Lift Pro 9F Specifications
Capacity 9,000 LB.
Overall Height 111" (9’ 3")
Overall Floor Width 138 1/2" (11’ 6 1/2")
Outside Column to Outside Column 122" (10’ 2")
Maximum Lift Height 82" (6’ 10")
Minimum Pad Height 3 1/2" inches
Base Plate Width 15 3/4" inches
Inside Column 107" (8’ 11")
Drive Thru 97 1/4" (8’ 1 1/4")
Column Size 14 1/2" x 7 1/2"
Column Thickness of Steel 2 gauge (.24", 5mm)
Cable Diameter .375"
Base Of Lift (17 1/2" x 20 1/2" inches)
Motor/Electrical Requirement 2HP, 220 volt single (1) phase
A 30 amp breaker is recommended

M3 not for sale yet :wink:

Price?

Just edited it in there. 2,000 obo.

Very nice unit (no homo). I gots a Pro10, works like a champ! GLWS man!

LOL, Yeah, this thing has been nothing but good to me since I purchased it. Just looking for it to go to another good home since it’s too big for the new garage… :frowning:

on their website this model retails for $1,995. any reason your lightly used lift is 5 bucks more? perhaps some stickers are included?

factor in shipping costs as well.

Add 4-500 for shipping and unloading services. It’s not cheap so you’re saving over 400 already on that part, and it’s not the cheap version of this lift, this one cost me 2100. It’s not my first time dealing with selling parts brah.

NO!!!

sucks it wont fit in the new garage. cut open roof? lol.

glws J.

lol, nah the footprint is too big. 28.5’ garage and a lift that has an 11.6’ footprint… weksos… I’d lose 1 of my 3 bays :frowning:

BTW I’m looking for best offer as well. I’m pretty flexible, it’s gotta go at some point!

dope lift, glws

i’ll offer 1400.

Not a bad offer, I’ll take that into consideration. However, I am looking for a bit more than that. If you’re serious about a purchase please PM me.

pmed.

To the top for the AM!

:tbu

Figured I’d drop the price some. For those who are interested, but still afraid: $1800

hmmmm

Something to consider!