Two post lift

My business partner and I have recently acquired additional space at our shop which opens up a huge opportunity for me to have some more mechanical space, including the possibilty for a lift. Please let me know if anyone has something available, used or new. I need a minimum 10,000 lb. capacity as I intend to use it not just for the car, but also for my work trucks. PM me if you have anything available, or know of someone who does. Thanks.

Also, if you have recommendations (good or bad) please let me know.

Call Loomis root and just get one.

http://buffalo.craigslist.org/pts/2997051539.html

If you end up buying those two lifts for $2500 I’d be interested in the lesser weight rated red one…

I saw this one. Seems a little high and pics look like they were taken with a Playskool digital. Double buy might make it more reasonable. Will be calling Loomis too.

try this guy, i bought mine from him. he buys/sells/fixes lifts. probably has what you are looking for

John Percy (716) 908-1303

someone needs to make a lmgtfy for the search function

Spoke to him already.

this guy does the lift work for west herr ford, what a joke his company is, 2 days after they came in to check the lifts over for problems the cable snapped on a drive on due to a seized pulley that looked to have been stuck for a long time. they were hacks and it was a young kid and about a 75 yr old man who would come in to fix(attempt) stuff. only once did the actual owner come in(after being threatened to use another company)

I wasn’t impressed when I talked to him. Felt like he returned my call just to say he returned the call.