WTB Automotive Lift

Looking for a two post ~10,00lb lift. Preferably no Chinese knock-off stuff. If you know of anything let me know. Thanks

I know I’ve seen “for lease” signs on a lot of closed car dealerships, might try the owners of the properties and see if they’d be willing to part with one

hey try my friend John @ Zims custom radio he was selling a brand new lift don’t know the specs but i do know it’s brand new…518-475-7272

I know you can buy a brand new Rotary lift for less than $3500 installed (not including electrical work). My friend bought one a few years back from a company in Esperance.

That or just go visit Mowhawk over in Amsterdam and talk to them. One of the best lift companies around.

• rep. better than total tool IMO.

You can’t buy lifts direct from Mohawk you have to buy from one of their dealers. You can buy parts from them though.

Total Tool sucks, but they’re the only game in town that sells Mohawk.

Where the hell are you gonna put this!? I’m using it! Lol I will have one by next summer in the new garage thou.

MAC makes a decent quality asymetrical with 10k capacity for about 3500 installed new I believe. You might be able to finance some of it through them too. Might be worth looking into.

http://albany.craigslist.org/tls/2137284254.html

Its for the shop. Plenty of room there. You make a lot of freinds when you get a lift haha

Thanks for the suggestions guys, I have called a couple people in the want ad, and Total Tool. We’ll see what happens.

This is the reason we need a lift

going here:

ROFLMBO!!! :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl

holy shit :rofl

That’s is extremely safe :lmao

oh yea, i’d hop right under there.

sure why not

I guess you do need a lift if you own a Dodge truck because after a while its rough on your back.

was that joeys idea?

very creative solution there. I would definetly look at ben pearsons or mohawks with the size and configuration of the trucks your working on.