FS: DPMS AR-15 *PICS UPDATED*

:rofl

whatever :lol

I have two different ‘adjustable’ stocks. one is a shorty, one long. Both legal since they’re pinned and cemented.
No on selling the case separate. I still have other rifles I use it for. I may get a better case soon though if/when I get the SIG.
I want a long rifle too. Sniper-like.

Remington 700 Tactical .308

Another good solid rifle right there. We have a few remingtons at the house and they all shoot very well. Balance so-so, but shoot very nice.

I’m still looking at getting a 98B .338 Lapua.

I would also LOVE an M82A3, but ten grand for a rifle is alot to swallow

SOMEONE BUY THIS THING!!!

NAOW!!!

i was also looking at the .338 lapua barrett. those are sick fucking rifles.

I can get them for a little bit off the MSRP than you’d find at just about any gun store, and on gunbroker. Let me know if you really want one Wayne.

Adam - You can haz text.

no shit! they are sick fucking rifles. having a hard time with the price man! they certainly aren’t cheap!

Sell the Caddo Wayne!

tracey actually really wants me to finish it. she got hooked back when i had the cutty. lol

You need to remind her that the Caddy isn’t going to protect her when the revolution starts.

good luck with that, shes a girl and doesn’t think like we do.

Wayne, you’re still so new at this. Start breaking a window, or killing animals and leaving them on your property. Say “Tracy, I think someone’s trying to send us a message. Now I can take care of this, but I’d like to be able to take him out at almost 1000 yards. This rifle will allow me to do that; quickly, quietly, effectively.”

Wayne, I can assist you in this matter. What’s her favorite forest creature?

first time i’ve ever heard a barrett described as quiet. :wtf

leave dead indians in your backyard !!!

oh wait…

One gun shot isn’t as loud as emptying your 30rd clip from an AR! :wink:

true that! but nice gun BTW!

Yeah, especially fast burn .338 with muzzle brake :eek

Poor mans suppressor take care of that (2L soda bottle + duct tape) Knock the accuracy down a bit past 300m.

Chris, $4300 for the 98B is a good deal. With all the options and scope/range gear I tagged it around $6500 complete.

http://www.gunsnet.net/album/data//3241/Barrett99Right.jpg

Hey. if you’re gonna do it, do it.