FS: DPMS AR-15 *PICS UPDATED*

As in the picture released by Barrett, it shows it with their BORS system mounted on a Leopold Mark IV scope. I would LOVE to get that setup, but with a scope for longer ranges. The one it shows is a 4.5-15. I’d want a 12-35 prolly.

Chris… is the AR still available?

Yes, but I’m having second thoughts selling it now. I kinda wanna keep it so I can have one assault-type rifle, as I may be buying a Barret M98B w/ BORS and a Leupold Mark IV scope. We’ll see though.

-Cossey on JVG’s name.

:ohnoes:ohnoes Oh man if you buy that I must shoot. I can also do some custom grain weight .338 rounds too. We have a reloading setup here. I just need a .338 dieset

I would buy that for you lol. The .338 Lapua rounds are around $50-60 for 10.

We might just do that:tongue If you get this gun and shoot save all the brass, that’s the expensive part of that particular round. Couple different places we can buy the actual slug. We have the tumblers and medium to clean and polish them. Gonna have to dig it all out, been sitting in storage for some 10-15 years :lol

Check beecrofts adam :wink:

Hmmmm not that far from us(me) here in ballston spa. Good place?

If Chris buys this rifle I’m going to be buying ammo and cleaning the gun for him just to be able to shoot it. i’ve got a particular PS3 here that I’ve been eager to put a few rounds through .338 HEAP would be fucking sweet(non existent though) :ahh

I just wanna be able to have a gun that can shoot long range. I just gotta work on marksmanship skills.

You think you can get more than one round through it? First shot the PS3 will be in millions of pieces :lol

Not if they’re equally placed lol.

One on far left side, almost at edge.
One on far right side, almost at edge.
One down the middle.

can’t be any worse than my initial plan…dragging it behind Jason Micares JP BMW @ 100mph around the apex in front of my shop :haha

I agree with you Cossey. Most people here are into the handgun/assault thing which is cool, but I get way more enjoyment out of placing rounds to a target at 200+ yards.

Was talking to my dad about this too and he mentioned some places. Also brought up a good fact about NYS state land too that we can discuss.

i’m with you 100% on this. I love my AR, but ask anyone that’s ever shot with me, I NEVER use the scope. 100yds to 200yds all day. I’m actually not that bad. Something like this would be insane @ like 800. I’d enjoy the shit out of that. :thumbup

I need a scope because of my shitty vision, other wise I’d use iron sights on the AR.

I told you guys I have a decent range. I got a clear shot to the foothills of the Adirondack mountains.