FS: Eastwood Fender Roller

I purchased this Eastwood Fender Roller a few months ago brand new from Eastwood to roll the fenders on my S2000. I used the roller once and its in excellent condition.

It fits various bolt patterns and its adjustable for many types of fenders. Its recommended that you use a heat gun while rolling your fenders to soften the paint to reduce the chance of paint cracking. I accept no responsibility if you fuck up your fenders, paint, or harm your self. Once money is in my hand, you’re on your own. More info: http://www.eastwood.com/ew-fender-roller-w-instruction.html

Right now from Eastwood these go for $249.99, I am asking $200.
*CASH; no checks, no PayPal.

Awesome product, hott seller.

WOULD SMASH.

lolol

Bump!

you wanna rent it to people in the area ? i dont need it as mine are rolled but a lot of guys rent them , deposit 200 or 250 and then 50 bucks to use it .

I’d rather sell it lol.
Willing to entertain reasonable offers!

Still available!

Returned PM. Will buy…

Gonna stance the Supra Oppie? Lol

:slight_smile:

Damn I totally forgot I wanted to buy this haha oh well

Look what you can do oppie

idk about oppie but i would never let anyone rent mine unless they came and picked it up from my house, which i’ve had a couple people ask me about but when i tell them they have to give me the money for what it costs new while they have it they always seem to just want me to roll their fenders at that point :dunno

Nice! Thing is mint and I got one hell of a deal :slight_smile:

Oppie I might need to rent this if your interested in doing that

Can this thing roll fiberglass fenders?

:skid

yes :skid

it’s magic.

Got 350 for it. Only have a check though.

A friend of mine gave me a bunch if Supra parts and I bought this for him in trade. While it is in my possestion, it is technically his. Will not be able to rent out, sorry guys.