FS: EF Hatch (not mine)

if anyone is interested in buying one, there is one for sale parked in front of dunn tire on union road by the clinton st intersection. its body looked to be in good condition, and had black rims with a polished lip. the car was a baby blue. idk if its a workers or not (im guessing), but stop by there to check it out. i can snap a few pictures when i have to drive by there in a little bit.

ugh you might as well… since you’ve already created a useless thread

i hope its not evanwhiteys and he just bought rims from dunn tire i will shoot myself

that car sucks i see it all the time i think i seen it have like chrome 20s on it at one point the body actually looks like shit why r u trying to sell a car that u have no clue about

im not selling it dumb fuck, if people want to go look at it they can if not then who gives a fuck, worry about selling your car. funny thing is that someone would probably rather buy this “piece of shit with chrome 20’s” than your V6 Mustang.

Thanks.

eric shut the fuck up honestly u fucking suck seriously have fun sellin both ur cars u fuck i love how u talk so much shit when u have 2 shitty cars ur so funny i was just stating the car sucks cuz i go to the bank right there and it sucks. honestly fuck u

it is mine lol…jk

this is going well.

This thread sucks…:fail:

QFT

guy works there i think he was looking for like 2.5k but i dont know he was sitting at the red light next to me and i asked but could bairly hear him.

my 2 shitty cars are worth more than your 1 car each. your v6 mustang serves no purpose in life. its not sporty at all, or fast. its not even a convertible, it is a base model coupe with power windows and locks with headlights clear corners and smoked tail lights, oh and a straightpipe to make it “sound cool” and a painted interior that is 2 different shades of blue, neither of which match the exterior paint.SICK. Your lucky a dumb fuck backed into it so now you can get your wing which serves no purpose and your cracked bumper fixed. GLWS

And i like how you text me and post on here just so you can sound like a bad ass on an internet car forum

OT: I went to go take a pic just so you could see what it looks like but he wasnt there. i usually drive by there everyday so ill snap a pic if i get a chance.

this thread is a huge fail :fail:
you know no information on this car whatsoever
and u try to act like a bad ass and make fun of lee so you can sound sweet on nyspeed

ur noy even worth my time ur shit to me

Your mustang runs, drives, and is on the road right?

That is all.

yea and funny thing is its actually worth more than both of his cars. but its cool seeing that not having a job can challenge things, doing nothing. i paid for my car not my daddy so i actually like it ive had it for 2 years… yup well im not going to get into w.e ill be the bigger man and end this cuz he is immature

I like turtles.

Mustang isn’t bad for your age man. Seriously. You don’t make payments on it and it’s actually yours. I wish I was in that situation lol.

zomg no wai! meh too!!!

:picard:

o and…
:picard:

hey bud lol (jay)