FS: Fbody 10bolt 3;42 posi, and Alum driveshaft

2001, 3.42:1 gear (3 series carrier) limit slip (torsen diff) GM 10bolt rearend . Very clean (not painted from factory), no winters souther car, no broken bolts or damaged holes. 60K miles.
Makes some winning, but it was mostly from 100% solid rod suspension making it 100x louder. Also I have stock exhaust, with headers, or a catback you probably wouldn’t hear it at all. It hasn’t gotten any louder sense Ive owned the car. The pinion is loose you can getto it, if you want and just tighten the nut up more. (I’m not gona do it) Or have gears put in, and set it during the upgrade. Ready to bolt in, you will need to use your backing plates and reluctor rings.
$200 obo (edit price lowered)
If you have red hair and drive a white 98’ auto formula add $200:)

2001 LS1 alum driveshaft, Very clean, no winters souther car, 60K miles. No dents or bad scratches. No vibrations 140+
$150 obo

Don’t want any parts off slow stock internals cars :frowning:

[quote=“FormulaLS1,post:2,topic:37569"”]

[/quote]

cant you get Pats old 10 bolt???

lol jk

i lol’d. glws studdy

justin, just take my 10 bolt. my new rear end > you. :lol:

thanks choko that will work great till I buy the 12bolt in 2 months!

[quote=“FormulaLS1,post:2,topic:37569"”]

[/quote]

hey, im selling somthing here. You should buy it, if not I dont care.
BTW 109 trap is slow.

Yea maybe I should run street tires and cut a 1.9-2.0 and see what happens to my MPH :bloated:

edit, cleaned up thread OT replys.

[quote=“Studderin,post:9,topic:37569"”]

your to pussy to race me remeber. funny when your cars broke, you say this shit.

[/quote]

didnt you race at the track?

wtf

drama within 10 posts

:tup:

added pics, and drive shaft listing.

updated rearend listing, and lower price accordingly.

http://www.npw.co.uk/media/oscar_dehn_mr_men_bump_gel.jpg

hrmm

how hard would i be to fit this into a 2000 s-10. my current rears got chips in the teeth, and a rotting diff cover, and some slightly bent axles

Id love to swap out the one wheel peal for a nice solid posi unit for winter. Better yet, swap out the whole damned thing.

any idea?

its just metal. welder, and a cut off wheel you could get it to bolt in.

hrmmm ill keep i touch

TTTT