FS feeler:2006 corvette Convertable

Thinking about selling the car and pulling the equity out of it(clean title) to build another building at the plaza.A depreciating asset vs. a Building that will make me much $$$ in the future. I have a few ppl bugging me for a few storefronts and have nothing for them.
2006 Vette Convertable 3lt.(top package)Car is fully loaded - Chrome rims(read below) Power top(wasn’t paying $2K extra for what I can do in 30 secs plus I guess they had a few probs. w/ it.)And the delphi handling package( I got the Z-51 package MUCH better)
What it does have are the main options you would want.

• Z-51 handling package( better sway bars,cross-drilled rotors,tranny cooler,etc)
  • Nav/radio package(has the top o line stereo, 7.5in screen,etc.)
  • 3LT package which has the heads up display,telescoping st. wheel,memory package,etc.
    I will throw in about $2K worth of goodies I bought for the car(new chrome Z-06 rims still in the box,billett grill,some side screen things,lettering.)
    car has 3,700 miles on it and is still perfect as expected.I’ve never beat on the car and tires have NEVER been spun once!!!
    If you went to the dealer tom. and didn’t get a GM discount, this car would cost you just shy of $70K.Like $69,700 with tax and stuff.
    I will sell the car for $50K FIRM and throw in the other goodies for free.Can help ya with the sales tax as well.
    This would be all cash,no trades as I would only sell it to finance the other building.
    I doubt it will sell on here,but ya never know.
    D
    P.S. Red w/ black leather and black top.Also has XM radio too.
    Also car is an 6 speed auto w/ the paddle shifters($1,300 option)

colors?

Added.TY have no idea how I forgot that.
D

auto or manual?

OMG I can’t believe I forgot all this stuff.TY for proof reading.
Car has the $1,300 6 speed auto w/ the paddle shifters like a ferrari,yo.
D