VH45 S14 for convertible

Great car, tons of power and sounds awesome. Looking to get into a convertible of some sort this year. Interested in Miata, 240SX, BMW Z3, Boxster, S2000, etc. Can negotiate +/- cash

95 240sx LE
Black on Black leather interior
Car has no rust now, but it has had rockers and quarter panels professionally repaired in the past
290,000 km
Yakima roof rack and bike carriers (I can take this off if you don’t want it)
Navan skirts
Navan spats
Navan wing with JDM trunk
To complete the Navan look it only needs the front bumper. Currently has OEM bumper and zenki lip

VH45DE engine (4.5L V8)
300hp
Stage 3 clutch/flywheel
Custom built 3" exhaust
Altima fans with fan controller
Tons of new parts when doing the swap

Eibach springs
KYB struts
Aluminum subframe bushings
Full adjustable multilink arms
16x8 crown vic wheels

Parts waiting to go on the car (can be included or sold separately)
-ISIS aluminum rad
-ISIS dual fans with shroud
-Full Q45 brake swap, all parts brand new, calipers rebuilt and painted
-Carbotech pads and Brembo rotors for the front, OE rear pads, rotors and e-brake shoes
-Stainless steel brake lines front and rear
-All clips, boots, hardware is brand new
-R34 ebrake cables & backing plates
-Z32 rear aluminum uprights
-Short shifter
-Nismo shift knob

Only issue is that the power steering isn’t hooked up. The pump went missing while doing the swap and would be hard to fit anyway. I was planning to pull all the PS parts out and de-power the rack but currently all parts except the pump are installed. You could get any PS pump and make a bracket, get an MR2 electric PS pump or de-power the rack for manual steering.

What are you looking for cash wise to sell? Im not interested but I am sure someone will want a car that looks and SOUNDS this good.

if the buyer ends up not wanting the roof rack i would be intrested in it

Brendy with in a droptop?!?! This is a whole new leaf.

This car is cool. Someone buy it

Cool, curious as to what the asking price would be

Forgot to mention, I also have some JIC coilovers waiting to be put on and I have a Q45 diff/subframe for sale that can be included

As for price, I would rather trade but I will decide on a price and let you know. In the mean time anyone can feel free to send me an offer.

lmao saw this car parked under a building just last night, stared at it for a while.
didnt realize what was under the hood LMAO
def one of a kind, clean too GLWS

$5k?

Navan Aero
VH45 swap
Zero Rust

5k!!! doubt it…

don’t hurt to try lol

---------- Post added at 11:00 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:59 AM ----------

but seriously, OP post price please.

Hello, I have daily driven 1993Nissan 240sx convertible red willing to trade could you text 289-983-5246 for more details about the car, thanks

Actually in this case it does.

check my miata for sale, ill add cash if this car isnt a heap

Hey clarkpark, if the car wasn’t yellow I’d be interested for sure. Thanks anyway.

Haven’t seen any interesting trades so $8000 with everything mentioned, less can be negotiated if the extra parts are not included - I can sell them separate.

Lol guy gets shit on for offering 5k cash as a starting point then 2 guys offer cars that may be worth 4k if lucky and noone says shit hmmmmmmm

---------- Post added at 10:24 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:23 AM ----------

pretty sure its says he will add cash and simplemind specifically wants a vert… i see no issue lol

I’m sure when he said he will add cash he didn’t have 4g in mind Randy

Seems to me he was interested Mike, when did you become such an expert on resale values, or when you became the son240sx price police.

I know both cars on a personal level, and they are both nice. Please refrain from the pooping on everyone and everything that has become quite apparent in recent months, well since you sold your car, you became the price police we have noticed. SHH, buyers and sellers will thank you.

I cant believe how cool those crown vic wheels actually look on an s14.F#ck of alot better then on a crown vic thats for sure.
Glws