FS: French Bulldog Puppies

http://rydkinbulldogs.files.wordpress.com/2009/01/alltogether.jpg?w=510&h=317

So my parents have french bulldog puppies for sale. They(puppies, not parents) are AKC registered, Vaccinated, De-wormed etc. Both parents are OFA(Orthopedic Foundation for Animals) certified to be free from hip displasia and other genetic defects. AKC Champion father. Mother was imported from Russia(mail-order dog bride FTW) and is from World champion blood line, so the dogs are as far away from the inbred as possible, which is uncommon in US purebreds.
Come with temperament, health , and show quality guarantee.

More photos here:

PM me for more info.

Or e-mail max @ nyssan.org

i love frenchies, how much are you asking?

i have a french bulldog and LOVE her. best dog anyone could ever ask for. just curious how much you’re asking.

edit: called my mom about these. she sounds very interested

OMG they are too cute! Price?

Wife of StrokedZ28

If you have to ask you can’t afford one.

i already have one :gotme:

They look like my little man about 4 weeks ago

My roommates family breeds these dogs. They are def cool, but typically super expensive.

They are on the pricey side compared to other breeds. Asking 2200-2500 depending on gender and other specifics. Good home and breed experience is a plus and will bring down the price.

yeah, we paid around 2500 for ours. i just bought a new toolbox yesterday. cant justify spending another 2 grand right now. thanks anyways

kind of off topic, but what is the most expensive dog to purchase as a puppy? ( how much, and what kind of dog)

Varies based on breeding. Dogue de Bordeaux are pretty expensive on average. Frenchies and English Bulldogs are expensive because of the C-section delivery and AKC makes you jump through hoops to get an approved breeding. Ownership costs will add up for bullmastiffs, great danes and irish wolfhounds… like couple hundred a month in food.

great pictures… so cute!

so cute you want to buy me one for V-Day? :slight_smile:

holy shit, why not just adopt for 100 bucks lol?

To each their own, I just don’t think I could drop a couple G’s on some puppy when I know how many dogs are just sitting in a kennel somewhere

edit- adorable looking dogs though, glws

so does that mean he’s asking $2000?

and people pay that much for a dog, because pure bred akc dogs tend to be healthier than mutts you’d find at a kennel and will have a lot less health problems most of the time because they have better genetics. you’re not getting a mutant offspring dog.

i do support adopting dogs too, but for those who can afford it it makes sense to pay more for the dog upfront and less at the vet in the future.

I didn’t know Ivan’s brother was on here. :lol:

The mother’s really sweet, though. My girlfriend fell in love with her, and would probably buy one of these puppies if she had the money.

I’m everywhere.

Any serious offer is considered. Specifics of the new owners are important- we’re more concerned with good placement than breaking even.

They are worth every penny to the right buyer. I paid 1800 for a boxer and that was 6yrs ago… You can always chance a shelter as we did for one and got a monster for a dog, she quickly exited the family. or worse off have some undisclosed health issues to deal with.