FS/FT: 1991 MR-2 GenIII, Custom Widebody, Magazine Features 10k...up one last time

great looking car… but needs more cowbell.

This is not an MR2 its a pontiac Fiero with an MR2 conversion

buy buy buy. Still mullet approved. Get some

I lol’d

GLWS, great looking mr2

someone buy this he’s saving up for an engagement ring for his girlfriend

i hate your fucking face. everything is pointing of the direction of this car is gone :eek3

its on ebay now, last option before parting out.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=120504686135#ht_1136wt_1167

sell me the wheels

Are you getting those for Christmas too?

so hot, but i fear parting it out is your best bet to make the most money off of it.

No why do you ask? are you not getting anything for christmas becuase your parents dont care about you.

I didn’t ask for anything this year, My tuition is good enough. I’m sure they’ll find something to get me though. :lol

good shit good shit

In a seriousness, whats it cost to sell a car on ebay?

3 dollars to list it, like 200 if it sells i think. and then paypal will get 3% of the 1000 downpayment. god they make so much.

thats why i wont go any lower, if i could sell it as a whole it would be worth getting less money for having it at once/not deal with the hassle, and cause then i would go out and find an fd, if i’m parting it i know i wont save all the money and wait till its all parted to go find a new car.

please no weird spinny wheedwhacker motors

i like the styling of the rx7. nothing about the motor.

cough S54/M-800 swap it cough (or just buye46m3 front clip, cheaper than motec)

Or be like every other cheap redneck fuck and put an LS-blahblahblah motor in it :tongue

Thank GOD.

M52 turbo :shifty :rofl

Weaksauce… Build a motor that doesn’t sound like a turd trying to push it’s way out of JVG’s sphincter…:ahh

S54>M52 for M-car inlines(nvr minez des electooniks). Why am I nutty enough to marry two of them at the crank! Or build many M52’s, spin them to the moon, and when the cranks snap just pop n’ swap a new core in a couple hours and be on your merry way again. Win