FS/FT 1997 Ford SHO

NEW PRICE! FIRST $1000 TAKES THE CAR NEED GONE IN 2 DAYS FOR DOWNPAYMENT ON ANOTHER CAR

I need to get rid of the SHO. I am looking for trades primarily but make me a good offer and I’ll sell it. I will give all the general info for now, but for more details call (724)712-9555. Ask for Jake.

1997 SHO
Black Ext. with ALL gray leather interior
Has some damage around the lip of the passenger door from some asshat trying to break into it. Not that bad, it still seals and shuts just fine.
Also has one small easily poppable dent on passenger fender
71k on motor, and it runs GREAT. I just put a bunch of parts on it for a tune up and its running fantastic, tons of pull
AX4N 4speed automatic with O/D override. Shifts good and doesnt ever slip
Dual exhaust sounds great, gets tons of looks when you drive around
Tires have about 65-70% tread left on them, mounted on SHO chrome wheels
Car has power everything including the seats, heated mirrors, moonroof, 6 disc in the trunk, FANTASTIC sounding Mach audio sound system this thing sounds great.
Here are some pics for now till I can go wash it and get more

As far as a price goes I am open to offers. I am looking for a civic or something like that but it MUST be a 5 speed, this car taught me I am a 5 speed kind of guy. My whole reason for getting the car was comfort, and let me tell you this is about the most comfortable car I have ever ridden in. We fit 5 adults very comfortably in this thing no problem. I love the car to death but I just need a commuter car. So anyone with a 5 speed 4cyl or even small 6 cyl car let me know if you want to trade. I just need something more practical, but trust me, this is an AWESOME car that I will miss very much. Once again my # is (724)712-9555

Jake

bump for my old car I bought this car for my girl while jeff was doin her engine swap…it is a very comfy car and runs well .

bump for an identical car as mine.

Wish it was a Gen2

Aw come on you know you want it, this thing is tits.

Like I said guys any reasonable offer considered I need a commuter car

Black > White hehe

bump for ya

Bump

The Kelley blue book puts it at $3,060 and I am willing to take ,say, 2,300? That is a substantial mark down. But like I said before I am even willing to negotiate more if I have to. Any takers? I just need a commuter car.

Bump…

the shortblock alone retails for $17k

Bump

bump just put in new plugs runs like a champ.

Bump.

not a bad deal i guess…hows the motor sound

vrruuuum, vrum vrum vrum, vruuummmmmmmm!

Motor sounds great, sounds like it should. Loud. There is no blow-by, the compression is all good, and I just did a tune up on it not that long ago.

Bump in the night.

Actually price drop. 2,000 OBO.

Bump

Inspected?

yup and is still till the end of september. It has no problem whatsoever passing

did you weld the cams?

my buddy is very interested in the car…pm me your number. cash is hand. he is an sho god