FS/FT: 250 quad..

Hey guys,

So, I just picked up a 250 quad the other day on CL. I bought it in as-is condition “not running”. I messed with the battery a little and put a full charge on it. Starts and drives. It’s not an incredible machine that I’d take on long off-road excursions or take off big jumps, but if you just want something to tinker with, you’re good to go with this one. Also good for an introductory quad to see if you even like the sport. I bought it to ride with my girlfriend, but ended up needing the money. The brand is Wildfire. They are one of the brands from China that make a handful of entry quads. This 250 is their 2nd biggest model. If you aren’t sure what they are, you can go onto Google and you can find parts pretty easily for them. Just look for “Chinese 250 quad”. I believe their site is “wildfiremotors.com” also. Again, I bought it to use as a cheap quad to try and fix up and ride with my girlfriend. The thing seems to basically work as it should. If anything, I’d replace the spark plug and a few small things. The lights and all that work too. When I got it, the chrome parts like the bars and foot guards had alot of surface rust on them. As a quick fix, I just wrapped them in black tape. It looks alot better. The tires still have alot of tread on them. I think they’re 18’s. This is only a one person quad. It’s a full manual with a clutch, and I believe 4 gears. It’s a 4 stroke 250cc set-up. It seems to get up and go pretty descent. The body is good aside from a small hole in front of the seat from one of the previous owners. Two keys are included. No title - as I got it. The only issue that will definitely need fixed is that the shifter assembly is loose. I tried to tighten it, but it doesn’t want to budge. I’m gonna try to get another bolt and see if that helps. But from what I can tell, all gears seem to work. Has a reverse gear as well. It has hand guards included, but not on the bike right now. The color is a white body with a green trim piece. I’m planning on taking it off and spraying it black here soon. I’ll even give you a full tank of gas with it - as I got it too. It seems to run well as-is, but if you wanted to be safe, you could replace a few things, spend a few hundred at max (starter, battery, etc) and you’ll have a really descent machine.

Post or PM with questions.

Will sell for $400 cash / PayPal OR trade for other shit. Post or PM with what you’ve got… I’m in Imperial and can only drive to deliver within a limited distance because I’d have to drive with my Girlfriends Mom’s truck, and it gets like 8 mpg… lol Pick up here is optimal.

Thanks!

http://i48.photobucket.com/albums/f234/averagewhiteboy/DSCN1491.jpg

What kind of other shit?

what do you need as far as a trade goes? Tools, Electronics, guns, what?

In regards to both, lemme know what you have… lol. I bought it for 500 a few weeks ago. I owe my girlfriend 200 bucks that I borrowed from her. So I’d be glad to do a cash and trade type deal as well. I think you have to be 21 to have a handgun legally (correct?) If so, I’ll be 21 in a month. But lemme know what you guys have. Seriously. haha Who knows what i’ll be interested in… Guns, video games, systems, car parts, sick sunglasses… Who knows… lol.

I got everything you mentioned and a lot more. Way to much for me to list. JUst tell me what YOU are looking for and see if we reach a deal.

What kinda handguns? lol. I mean, a shotty would be cool, but I wouldn’t need anything more than a Remington 870 pump or something very basic like that. But a handgun would be better for me. Always wanted one. Wouldn’t happen to have a Beretta M92 would ya? lol Oh, and correction on the listing. When referring to “systems” I actually meant video game systems, not car stereos… haha The only thing I’d even need is a double-din screen. Everything else I’m cool on… But yeah, Vito, any handguns? Preferably a Beretta M92?

Sold.