Fs/FT 95 Camaro Z28

Well i am getting out of school in the next month and decided to upgrade to a LS1 so this has to go. It does have an r-title and was hit in front. I do not have pics of damage as it the fourth previous owner before me that was in the accident as i was told when i got the car. There is also a crack in the rear bumper and a paint chip on the driver side front fender where the mold is and on the pass side under the z28 badge the mold is missing. I am just being upfront and honest on everything i know that is wrong with the car for no surprises. To the car now, its an a4 with 119k miles on it, cloth interior, t-tops, power everything, hood pins. It has chrome 5 stars with brand new rear tires and fronts are also in good shape… A set of wide and skinny draglites are on the car currently with brand new front skinnys… here are the performance upgrades

Built tranny with shift kit
2500 stall
3.73s
O/R y-pipe
Hypertech Programmer
K&N cai
Flowmaster cat-back with center exits
3" ARP studs in the rear
15x10 weld Draglites with 275/50/15 MT et street radials
15x3.5 weld draglites with MT skinnys (brand new)
ac delete

will have pics later tonight… I am located in South Western Pa (45mins south of pittsburgh)

I am looking for 5500k obo with everything… Or trade plus cash for 6spd LS1 camaro SS…

is this the white one with racing stripes that was on here before?

Pics For Scott

http://i111.photobucket.com/albums/n137/scottydc52000/95%20Camaro%20Z28/Picture008.jpg

thanks chris… Will get some interior and engine shots up asap.

engine shots

u want to part the welds out?

would really like to see some interior pics…gonna talk to my dad about this car…

i do have the back seat, but the seats themselves are staind and need cleaned thats where they are not in there… Have more just need to down them on comp

I would like to sell with welds but throw me an offer and might be bale to work something out,

crack in rear bumper

trim is missing

paint chipped away

bump

anyone?

so you bought the car for less than $4500 not more than 6 months ago. so what was the $1000 increase?

i traded a built mustang that was valued alot higher for this and another 4cyl mustang that was not running valued at less than 1k…

And he did not have the welds with brand new front tires. or brand new rear tires for the stock wheels, no k&N intake, not brand new center caps and lug nuts or arp studs

4600obo without welds or arp studs

its a nice whip guys

i almost bought it to swap my other ls1 motor i have sitting but really dindt want to get into to swap so i bought the black car

its a nice ride

4200 obo

thanks

Will include a sony cd player with the wiring adaptor and the plate for it fit into stock location and smog block off plates in case the new owner would like to take off smog

I’ll trade you my Mustang for it, if you’re willing to drive up to the North Hills to meet/transfer.