FS/Ft garrett GT2860RS

i am looking for something smaller for my ka-t. because i dont plan on building the motor till next year. so i need something smaller such as a new t25 turbo… i got this off rustys13 a few months back for 750. im looking for 650 or a trade for a t25

.86 exhaust
.60 comp
280-350 hp

http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y65/natedrake88/mycar002.jpg

let me know…

what flange is it? this is the “disco potato” turbo right?

yea t25 flange

Great price.

That turbo is prefect for your motor.

straight up trade for t28?

why dont u run it… just lower the booost

ill rip off my s15 turbo, for the trade, but car is in storage for a while

I would trade my T28BB for that turbo…

I am still a turbo newb learning as I go. But I was under the impression the actuator can only go as low as 12 psi? Am I wrong. Thanks nate

u can adjust it

get a vac gauge and rig up some fittings and a valve to control the air pressure and test it with a air compressor

If I were you, I would keep that turbo for your ka-t setup. Even with a non-build engine, you should be fine with a good tuning. Even if your engine die after few thousand km, you can always change it for another ka and will cost you almost nothing thanks to the JDM swap’s being done by almost everyone.

If you really want to start with a smaller turbo like a T25, you can always switch to the GT2860R later. Little advise, keep it if you are serious about going turbo.

Do you have two of them still?
http://www.son240sx.org/forums/showthread.php?t=40984
I’ll take the non assembled one:).
Did you assebled the one in the picture?

IF it had a .64 id take it

I just hope it’s not a Garret housing with some China bearing cartridge swapped in. I heard about deals like that before.

Thats why I always ask for serial number pics.

no i sold the other…

i may just keep this.

and i have gotten lots of offers for used t25 turbos, i want new.

its not,everything is garrett, also has serial number plate ect

If the thing had a .64 i would be all over it. Anyone want the .86 housing?