FS/Trade: Garret T28 ball bearing turbo

Hey guys. I bought this turbo from Varun a while back to put on my CA but I am having some clearance and other issues with the turbo. I have to clock the turbo and enlarge one bolt but before I do this, I wanted to see if anyone wants to trade for a SR T25 turbo plus $400. The T28 I have has all the lines and has almost no shaft play. The compressor spins easily and can be spun with a vacuum without making any noises. Before we trade, I would also need to test fit the T25 on my manifold to see if it clears. Thanks.

BTW, this is a bolt on turbo upgrade for SR’s.

Crap I hate not haveing $400 that I can spend

you and me both lol

I could be interested. I think I have a stock CA18 T25, that should fit. I’m in Ottawa, PM me details on how this could work.

-Martin.

The last buyer back out so the turbo is back up for sale. I am also willing to trade for a high quality s13 exhaust. Oh, and here is a picture of the turbo:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v729/Silvia_Drift/DSC01104.jpg

high quality exhuast eh? Can be custom done, by me.

Hit me up a PM, we can work something out?

i have sr20 turbo and exhuast for sale for cheap

hit me up

uhm I personally like Jeffs home brew exhuast, good sound, yet quite at city speeds.

audio clip? haha buddy I’ll track a mic. @ work

i have a sr t25 already set up for a ca18 but what manifold are you running. im running the ssauto manifold and i have no clearence issues and the t-28 is the same size so there should be no clearence problems. but none the less i may be interested in trading

I am using the stock ca manifold and the compressor housing is hitting the side of the manifold so that it cannot go down far enough. I would have to use 3 gaskets as spacers and shave part of the compressor housing but I want to just get a T25 so it will be easier. And what do you mean you have a T25 already set up for a CA? Shouldn’t it just bolt on. Shoot me a PM if you want to come check out the turbo or meet up so I can check out the T25. I’m in Mississauga.

u should get an aftermarket CA manifold while yours is out.

and get it ceramic coated too

Yea, I was looking into that but I don’t want to deal with SSautocrap. I sent them questions about thier new CA exhaust mani and they sent back random “answers” lol. They seem like retards who don’t know what they’re doing.

i have the .80 a/r sr t-25 so it needed to be clocled and the wastegate acctuator needed to be moved abit to fit