FS/FT: Suzuki GS500F

Hello fellow SON members im putting my 06 GS500f forsale/fortrade…i will consider any trades that will go in R32 Gts-t cosmetically/mechanically whether it be rims, injectors, n1headlights, etc…this is a great beginners bike for those who has or are planning on getting their m2 this coming season…

The bad: This bike has got into an accident in 08(don’t ask)… It has a broken headlamp, and crack front fearing…other than that it works great mechanically. This bike will need little work to get back on the road…so this is not a turn the key and ride away bike…If i do sell at asking price… i will HELP the person with the payments with whatever he needs to fix on it by paying 25% of the cost! WHY? just cuz im a good guy! Seriously all u need to do is get the price quote with whatever needs to be fixed and i will pay 25% OF IT! i will even sign a binding contract if you dont believe me…i just want this thing GONE!

Condition: USED
Kilometers:4000
Price:2000-1500 OBO

heres some pics
http://i846.photobucket.com/albums/ab22/Y05H1_2009/gs500f9.jpg
http://i846.photobucket.com/albums/ab22/Y05H1_2009/gs500f7.jpg

cracked headlamp

THANKS FOR LOOKING! please keep negative comments to yourself, just trying to sell a bike…Also i havent turned it on for almost a year so it might struggle starting…

sorry the quality of pics are bad took them at night and on my camera phone…will take better pics on the weekened…

WHOOPS forgot to put CONTACTS LOL sorry…
CONTACTS: PM, Call cell after 6pm or text anytime of the day (647) 822-6744
It is located in BRAMPTON…

bummmpppp spring is cominggg…any offers??

WILL accept downpayment and monthly payments aswell… LET ME KNOW!! very flexible!

how much does one of these retail for new? I may be interested

well i bought it 5500 new, but i guess it would be better if i fix it up first then sell it lol.

so u dont know whats wrong with it or what? whats needed to get it on the road?

i havent turned it on for two years, all i did was un hook the battery, and i tried starting it last september and it woulnt start. so im guessing spark plugs or some wiring issue, but if it doesnt sell as is i guess i dont have a choice but fix it up, but the price will be much higher after i get it going…will get it quoted next week and i will keep it updated.

Please check your PM

if the frame is st8 thats a really nice deal

i know this threads old but do you still have this??? PM me please