FS- 1990 Suzuki GS500 Streetfighter $1500!!!

The time has come to let my bike go. I have come to realize that i just cant own this bike and it has to go. Please dont post in here if your not seriously interested in buying it, I know everyone told me not to sell it, but its a decision I have already made. Here it goes…

The frame and title says its a 1990 Suzuki GS500. The motor is a 96 with an unknown mileage. When i first got the bike, the motor that was in it was a race motor (cams, valve springs, ignition advancer, heads shaved to .200, carbs were stage 2 jetted)

As it sits right now, it has a stock motor, stock carbs, pod filter, yoshimura exhaust.

also has a 636 tailight, the subframe was notched to fit a wider back tire, runs a 150 now, slightly wider than a stock one. aftermarket works shock setup for 180 lb. rider, i have an extra rear tire for it as well. has michelin race pilots that have around 1500 miles on them.

i removed the superbike bars and added clip-ons. also removed stock mirrors and added streetfighter mirrors.

mileage on the odometer says around 9k, but that was from the first rebuild on the old motor.

I still have the motor all the race parts, that motor spun a rod bearing and bent and intake valve. it will need to be fixed and rebuilt. i will include it in the sale as well. carbs are still in good condition, still jetted and recently rebuilt.

i just put on green led neons, new led plate lights and painted it flat black.

there is a small dent in the gas tank from the clip-ons hitting it, the muffler also has some minor rash on it, nothing that cant be sanded and polished.

on to the pictures…

http://i28.photobucket.com/albums/c204/bobbyg1243/DSCF5122.jpg
http://i28.photobucket.com/albums/c204/bobbyg1243/DSCF5124.jpg

$2,000 FIRM without gear, $2200 with the gear. Arai helmet w/ dark smoked & clear visor, size is Large, new was $550, Alpinestars XL/11 gloves $80, Size med. jacket was almost $300. cant beat it!

http://i28.photobucket.com/albums/c204/bobbyg1243/0814080130.jpg

:frowning: decided to sell huh…

My brother is looking for a bike, but that is out of his price range for now.

Bike looks pretty badass. GLWTS.

yeah, unfortunately i have to sell. I wish i could keep it, but the situation im in right now doesnt allow me to keep it.

newman needs this

trying to figure out if i like it or not.

really clean tho for a 1990. glws

I like it… wish I could afford it right now.

omg… when can i look at it!

Looks like the M3 is gonna be a winter car now too! I love this bike!

pm sent.

soooo hot… glws

glws!!

BS at dan actually doing this

bump. need this gone soon, shoot some offers, if i like it you might have yourself a badass bike.

someone buy my damn car so i can buy a bike already

free bump,ill be pming u right after my car sells

well hopefully it sells soon, or someone just buys it. i would like to see it gone.

ttt need this gone…SHOOT AN OFFER!!!

lol

yeah, he didnt buy. i didnt think he would either.

Pm me the price!

pm me if it really interested, shoot me an offer

I’ve read it 3 times, I can’t find the price :frowning:
What are you looking for it.?