FS- 1990 Suzuki GS500 Streetfighter $1500!!!

I’m pretty much going with best offer right now. Shoot me a price.

ttt, someone buy it!

Price? You can PM me if you’d rather…

If you would shoot a PM to people asking for price instead of tell them to offer. Most people don’t want to make an offer afraid it’s being too low. If you give them a ball park of the price then it’s easier for them to make offer.

ok ill make n offer 900 cash. any time u want it

You might be better off holding on to it and selling next spring. :shrug:

Nothing lower than 2k, antosh, gtfo your an idiot. 2,000 is lower than what I paid for it in the spring, but I’m willing to take the loss and include an extra motor.

ok A.just shut up!B.thank you we now all have a ball park.that wasnt a serious offer it was for u to put a price down or an idea of what ur looking to get.

glws

ttt need this gone…

ugh. hopefully soon. I’ll be able to take it off your hands…

im sure you will…i wont believe it until i see the whites of your eyes and the money in your hand.

gear added as well, ill have no use for it once it sells. NO I WILL NOT SELL ANY OF THE GEAR BEFORE THE BIKE SELLS!!!

as I posted in the other bike sale thread. I am looking for a first bike. Is this too fast for me?

It’s only a 500 so It should be fine right?

I will have enough cash in two to three weeks, so I will be buying one of the bikes for sale on here. So far this is the best looking one. Where are you located, I would like to come take a look at it.

i live in holland and work in east aurora at the cadillac dealership. stop by and check it out sometime, cells 604-5862 if your interested.

this bike is no 600cc sportbike, but it will get up and go. it was my first bike as well and i had no problems on it whatsoever. its an easy engine to work on as well. i swapped the motor in one night and did all the wiring as well.

this sale is first come, first serve. if someone buys this tomorrow, sorry, it will be sold to whoever gives me cash first.

ttt, got a few people interested, nothing solid yet. need this gone ASAP.

hot bike though. im thinking on selling mine too

ttt need to move this ASAP!!! shoot me an offer and get this bike out of here…

hey still got this? me and my buddy wanna come take a look.
shoot him or me a call or a text
I’ll PM you numbers

ttt 1700 takes it! really need this gone asap!!!

come on, is this really going to have to sit in my basement all winter?!?!