FS/FT: swapped '92 240sx coupe (semi feeler)

idk, iv lost interest in it, its gona take ALOT of money to make it the car i want

Bump For Honest Andy. GLWS man…

cars dont happen over nite, and going out and getting a full time job when u werent in school also woulda helped

:shoot:thats right, but anyway keep the car

Andy, you CANNOT attempt to sell something for almost $4k without photos. Photos peak interest, even if you dont think so. I often browse ads and those that dont have photos built into the ad (not just a link) I will browse over. Sometimes it’ll even be something I’m looking for. You need PICS. If you want I’ll even come shoot them for you next time I’m in town.

im not that new to the game kev, i know they do, but its not a wise thing for me to do to keep it, im in school, its either sell this and buy a bike to have fun with or keep this and keep dumping money into it, if i get a bike i wont have much need to do much to it, and if i do it wont be nearly as expensive.

:word: Even though the paint might not be perfect, people still want to see it. Pictures of the swap would probably be of most interest to a potential buyer. Interior shots would help also.

people might also wanna know what kinda body work lies ahead of them.

it doesnt help your case to say the car needs work so u refuse to get some pics