FS: Gaming Desktop PC

Its a long shot but figured id list it anyways, time for me to build another rig. First off I wanna say this is a great machine and im sad to see it go. I built this rig in May 2010. I built it with this stuff because it will all be usable when the new AMD processors are released. Im a big gamerand this handled anything I threw at it. I will NOT be including the Corsair H50 CPU Cooler, I will switch it with an aftermarket Fan cooler. This machine overclocks like a beast im currently clocked at 3.6 Stable, and under 50 Degrees C under load, runs a few higher with fan cooling. Memory at 8-8-8-24 timings, Does NOT have a CD drive everything is download-able these days! I have all the boxes except the case box. Read up on any of the hardware in this system you will see ive done my research and will not be disappointed. Any questions please feel free to ask. Looking to get $800

SilverStone FT02 Case

Mod X Stream Pro OCZ Power supply 600W

Asus Crosshair IV Formula

4 GB DDR3 2200 G. Skill Pi and Ram Cooler

AMD Athlon II X3

320 GB Hard Drive

XFX Radeon HD 4770, Overclocks like a beast one of the best overclocking cards for ur buck

Windows 7 64 Bit

I’ll vouch for the nastiness of this rig. GLWS but like i said earlier if it don’t sell i’ll babysit it while you build your new one. lol