FS: Gangstur Rims, Bucket Seat, Rear Cusco S14 STB

Since I can’t edit my last thread title; I’m making a separate post. I don’t do this often but since I’ve sold my car I’m just trying to sell what’s left.

Item #2
Replica Bucket Seat (VERY VERY comfortable and holds me in like a brand name bucket seat. I wouldn’t have got the seat if it didn’t perform. This is what I used in my Drift S14.)
Comes with Bride FG rails
Comes with Sabelt harness with Nismo shoulder pads
Bucket and Rail SOLD
harness and nismo pads still available!

Thanks! Located in Mississauga.

dibs on rear strut bizzzaaaar… msg you on msn playa!

Jon

interested in seat maybe? how big is it?

I am pretty sure you need at least a 32-34 waist.

My waist is a 32-34 and I sit very comfortably in it. A slightly bigger person may fit perfect. I’m pretty lean all around and I don’t have a really big upper body so anyone with a slightly bigger build may be a perfect fit.

I loved this thing and held me in REAL good for the price compared to another bucket.

I’ve sat in many buckets and I would say this feels very much like a Bride Zeta III seat or something similar of that nature.

PS: I also forgot to mention that in the picture with the bride rail, it is actually 3 way adjustable. Right now it’s set at the middle but the seat can actually sit even lower! With the seat as it is now, I had HUGE amounts of head clearance compared to my stock S14 seat. When you adjust the seat, it also allows you to recline the seat (but in a fixed position). THE best bride rail you can get for a bucket seat.

just to mention, the strutbar he bought with me, new for 230$

yo… how low does the seat sit for most us giants like myself its a key thing in buying seats for our 240s

IIRC, the Bride FG rails are the lowest bucket rails you can get for the 240sx. I don’t know another rail that can go lower than the FG.

will those rail work in an s13? if so im interested

S13 and S14 seats are completely interchangable iirc. Meaning these rails should be as well.

99% sure.

bucket/rails SOLD!

cusco rear stb SOLD!

harness and nismo pads still available

Rims Solddddddddddddd!!