fs: garrett 60-1 turbo 450$

I’ve got a d16 with a hole in the block… doesn’t affect performance.

What up guys. Got a gsr head with 3 stripped spark plug holes. The other one is broken off in the head. Professionally warped on a bench grinder by b-ri. Doesnt affect performance at all

no ???

throw in some jalapeno kettle chips too!

I have a couch for sale… doesn’t have cushions but that doesnt affect comfortability

used jig saw/ belt sander to port and polish the head as well GLWS Lance

seriously though … this thing is only worth like 150 like tdilogik said . Not bashing you but garett has to rebalance it and its money . You will be looking at about the same cost of a new turbz in the end. So drop the price down and take the loss.

lots of wow ITT.

$425 + compressor wheel to rebuild and VSR balance here, just for reference.

And having looked around myself at getting turbs rebuilt myself as I was going to purchase a fucked turbs, adams price isnt to bad… I found a few places thatd do it ~100 bucks cheaper but thats not inlcuding shipping cost there… also thats for a diff turbo so idk what palces would charge for this thing

so basicly this wouldent be worth it IMO even if you paid 150 for it :lol

so adam, what youre saying is its a better deal to buy the new one for 725?

yup

aww come on, its like a ported/clipped 20g from yesteryear. chipped compressor wheels are the next big thing!

:rofl

:rofl

im gona hang on to it, see if I can have it rebuilt. i got the thing for close to nothing so I dont mind putting some money into it. any recommendations on rebuild shops?

No recomendations…but we do appreciate you trying to find a sucker to buy your junk turbo. Thank you

I think my son has a buddy who knows turbos… il have him ask him

oh is it “wind”?

Replied to your PM. I will not put a used turbocharger on the VSR without rebuilding it. No offense but not worth my time and I certainly won’t put a dirty cartridge on the machine.