fs: garrett 60-1 turbo 450$

keeping it

umm, chipped COMPRESSOR wheel, and yes it will effect performance greatly.

:rofl

Chipped comp wheel? What did you do, try a port n polish with BAGS OF SAND?

This would be perfect for all of the papers i have fluttering around on my desk. $50

I have a turbo with an inch of shaft play… I could sell you blow n loads

holy shit, haha no turbz is good with a chipped compressor wheel!

There is a reason why you install a filter on the inlet…To Not suck in birds and such…

Got a turbo manifold, all the ports are welded shut. Doesn’t affect performance at all. $1000

i was told the turbo spooled perfectly and made good power thats why i said it doesnt effect performance. yes a messing piece on a turbine is not gona help any, but this turbo still works is what i was trying to say here. worest case you can buy a new wheel for around a 100 bucks from garrett

You cant just buy a wheel from garrett and throw it on there, in needs to be balanaced if you want it to last more then a day

yeh it would have to be sent to a place that does rebuilds shouldnt cost much tho. the turbo has no shaft play at all, even with the chiped wheel 450 isnt bad IMO.

you must of made that one your self then.

It’s not the turbine wheel that’s even in question…or pictured.

the chips will throw the wheel out of balance. it’s going to be noisy for awhile and then its going to come apart. PLEASE DONT PUT THIS ON A DIESEL.

thanks for pointing that out man, meant to say compressor wheel. i need to stop making post at 3am when im half asleep

hazem, this thing is junk dude… worth like 150 bucks… if that

hey, 725 brand new, no chips.

http://pagparts.com/product_info.php?cPath=1_8_28&products_id=299

How can you say a turbo works perfectly if you never had it on your car?

From the sounds of it you just took the P/O word for it. For all we/you know P/O was a retard and just like the WHOOSH sound which i’m sure this made a lot of with tweaked blades

what did you get at guess?