FS: GM 6.0, 4L80e, and rear end

I have this stuff sitting in my garage, for a project that I planned, but yet again, my focus as shifted, so I need to get rid of this stuff

GM 6.0 motor out of a 2001 2500 79k miles no alternator, ps pump, alternator, or ac compressor. $600 edelbrock makes a carburator kit for these motors for $700, they are supposed to make good power.

4l80e same as above, fluid was clean when pulled, shifted good into all gears. $500

8 lug 3/4 ton rear axle with limited slip, i’m not sure of the gears, i think they are 3.73’s they may be 4.10’s though, i will check right away if there is any interest. $300

I will be posting all this up on ebay next week if no one is interested…these prices are cheaper than any junk yard…so i’m not going to move too much on prices, unless someone wants to buy all 3 items, then we’ll make a deal.

What about if someone is interested in the Motor and Tranny? Have you ever heard the engine run? what is the story on it?

the motor and tranny were out of a rollover, i heard it run about 5 months ago, and i drove it up and down the road, because the truck was still somewhat drivable, just real beat up interior and a rough body, so it wasn’t really worth fixing. I forgot to say that it is a 4x4 tranny and I have the transfercase too.