FS: Good Investment Car!!

thought there may be intrest thats all, you people could just say no… lol but w/e i just thought the miles were amazing for an 03 mustang.

the guy next store has one, in black with 3000 on it, there rare?

I wouldn’t buy a car like this as an investment. Fun car to drive, sure. Investment, not so much.

You want an investment Mach 1 take your $25K and buy a '69 or '70 big-block. Market is moving upwards on these very steadily.

BUT, clean car, GLWS and such :tup:

Its pretty cool to have a car like this with so few miles, or any type of car a couple years old for that matter…
Nice clean ride man!
GLWS

Nice whip.

But “FS: Good Investment Car” is equivalent to “FS: Jumbo Shrimp”

nice car, i like the Mach 1s like that, just not that color. I really dont think cars of today are going to hold value like the ones we now consider to be classics. for example, when im 50 years old, i dont see a 2000 Mustang GT being worth a lot of money. but then again, my uncle probably thought the same thing in the early 70s when he sold his 1969 Boss 429 Mustang.

werd…take 20k and put it into a CD or Stock and you will get more more than you could ever get for a mustang.

i think OP directed his comment about “no depreciation value” to people who do not know anything about car…

i think it’s OK, i mean…it’s a FS thread…

funny thing. it’s posted in a forum where supposedly 99.99% of all members are car literate…

anyway, GLWTS! nice car :slight_smile:

The only problem is…all cars go through depreciation. Even exotics. No one will pay sticker price for an automobile 20-50 years down the road for a mass produced car. If there was only 100 units made, maybe…but not a mustang. No offense to mustang guys.

^^Werd up i hear ya, that why i got to get rid of mine soon,

very few cars are “good investments”

These were the type of car that many collectors purchased and put away to preserve rendering them a too common in that condition to allow it to hold its value into the future.

Normally I don’t like it when people rip apart FS threads, but this one is making some unrealistic claims.

actually, i think we are really helping the OP by keep bumping this thread up.

maybe that’s his real intention. lol.

no opinion needed, thats a fact, especially when only 385 are produced in the world…

You’re right, they could pay more.
Check the values on restored Shelby and Boss Mustangs. Hell, even restored A- and C-code '65-'68 fastbacks are in the $25-30K range. It goes up daily. Camaros, 'Cudas, etc. are even pricier. They were all definitely mass-produced cars.

No offense to mustang guys.

None taken. You are right - just because it’s a Mach and it was “limited” production doesn’t mean it will be worth anything in 30 years. Rarity alone does not a valuable car make.

GLWS

k-code for the win