FS: GSR Bottom end

comes with oil pan, crank, pistons, rods, crank pulley, alternator, drivers side motor mount, dipstick

has 75k on it, clyinder walls need to be honed, and it could use a good cleaning on the outside :slight_smile:

everything is full assembled

looking for 400obo

dont bother with the extreme lowballs because i can probably part this thing out and ask more than im asking

was told it ran fine when it was pulled

you say it ran fine, yet you say it needs cylinder walls honed? will this need a rebuild or does it burn oil?

will you sell me the block w/o rods and pistons for 200

there is surface “rust” on the walls, it’s at the top of 1 &4, idk about 2&3

i forgot what you wanted from this… ill sell you the crank for 125 met up in batavia again, i just have to tear it apart

i want everything but the rods and pistons

well i wouldnt get the other 200$ from rods and pistons lol :meh:

if i decide to part out ill let you know.

well either way lmk

would u be interested in just the crank?

nope

If its just on the top of the cylinders thats kinda normal from cylinder wear and it could be cleaned up with a ridge reamer it would not need to be completly honed unless theres rust build up in the whole cylinder

i honestly havent even looked at it in like 2months lol, it’s been sitting in my garage sealed so i cant remember

i should have sent it to you at school to get cleaned up :wink:

If you want to il def do it for you, just let me know, I could get it next time im in town or you could always drop it off at school its only like an hour and half

bump

sorry for the bump, but i started dissambling everything (kinda), and i rotated the crank and there is no rust whatso ever below about an inch of 1 & 4, and 2&3 have none at all

i would still get the walls honed tho

it has full oil, and it’s not milky whatsoever, i also pulled apart the t-stat housing and the oring was perfect, tstat looked good(but i threw it out), and the coolant was perfectly green

how do the water jackets look? any build-up in there, ie. white shit or rusty looking brown/black shit?

pm’d you andy…

hmmmm when my loan comes through ill get ahold of you could be the start of my new project

cool let me know!
i would love to save this, but i’m in need of money right now, if it doesnt sell by the time school ends in 2weeks and im working full time again i will probably just end up saving it for winter

bump 300$ firm