FS:HELLA HIDS

sold

and this is like a universal thingor a honda thing?>

Plus they look like D1s, not D2s

what k bulbs? and what fit bulbs?

they are d2s that been rebased and painted for halogen and 4300k

the rebase can been taken off in a second.

~layzie

I have seen these on the car and they are hot.

Can’t buy hids for cheaper, and these are name brand

HID FTW!!!

:tup:

these are really nice

thanks for the note you silly fuck

haha BUY THEM

EDIT: NO CHECKS…JAM

what type of base will these plug into… 9006, 9003, etc etc… sorry if thats a dumb question… will they fit in a del sol without modification? how about a h1 or h7 for the motorcycle?

they been rebased for 9003 but you can change them if you wanted to

Still new to the honda thing, but will these fit my 96 Integra GSR Halogen projectors without much work? I have been wanting to get some, but haven’t started researching what is necessary yet. If these will work without much effort, then I’m interested.

to answer your question yes they will fit with little work

second these are not just for hondas they are acutally out of a benz and will work with any car with a little work

yeah if these were plug n play into my teg i would buy them now

they will with a little modification. it took me like 15 mins to put them in

what kind of modification we talking

cut 2 wires, put them together, bend up your headlight holder wire bada bing bada boom

if im not mistaken integra housing are 9006? low beams right? the base of the 9006 is way to difficult to safetly place the d1s bulbs…you will be breaking bulbs like it was your job…i dont suggest it but everything is possible.

acutally your wrong. i ran these in a denji projectors thats the same as an integra headlight for a year and never once had a problem.

these arent a plug and play kid, some modification is involved, but these arent a junk ass plug and play kit. they are an oem brand out of a benz.

for the third time they are d2s bulbs.