FS: HIDN PWR - Turbo Cavalier

Open for offers, i kinda wanna get rid of this soon. and i dont feel like waiting for people to come pick it up or shipping it.

$2000.

i hope whoever picks this up, is willing to do some pulls later on in the year. i want a shot at this thing.

But i think your about to realize just how hard it is to sell aa modified cavalier, no matter how good of a build it is…

it’s slower than the ls1 so i can’t buy it. =(

And a El Tea Juan :wink:

Bump… Send me offers. I need this out of my shop, as i have my big block s10 and small block ranger i need to finish…

final bump then its gonna go on ebay… ill suffer with a loss and take $3k FIRM. i have that much $ in my head alone. http://a858.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/images01/28/l_c1e24884538a3275d827524dc22ab359.jpg

$3fuckinGrand?!?!?!?!?!?!

shit that makes me want to go get a loan for this thing omg.someone steal this and fix the tranny. fuckin A

Is the car still driveable with the tranny/clutch issue? (Im assuming not). Are they stock or aftermarket?

im not 100% sure if its drivable. i mean i can move it around and such. but driving it not sure… getting lots of people interested. im trying to dump it 1st come 1st server fast with cash. as im leaving for florida wed. for work for a week.

the paint and work alone are worth more then 3 grand

awww no more hidden powder… whats wrong with it?

Just tranny or clutch, I dont have the time or money at the moment to fix it.

I just dump a couple thousand on my new heads and all the go fast goodies on my truck. plus finishing the v8 ranger.

did you post this on J-body.org?

should sell there.

hey choko you still got this sitting around if so give me a call i mite be interested i think the v6 finally sold and i mtie just happen to have 3 grand laying around give me a call

Daryl

3000…

Fuck.

Makes me want to buy this thing
I would make it mine if I wasnt building a miata

damn i want thins thing all i have is a honda!!wana trade…

what year is this

i dont think u can handle the power dude

i dont see y its only a cavalier lol

lol here we go…