FS:House in Grand Is.Owner hold mortgage.GREAT deal for the right person

1)In the 4 yrs I’ve lived here I’ve been"stuck on/at the bridge" maybe 1 hr total.As for having to "go off the island for socks etc,I can be at Walmart,target,wegmans,anyone of the 50+ stores at the factory outlet mall,etc. in under 10 mins. about the same time frame for most ppl in WNY.
Crime is pretty much non-existent on the Island.Yeah the kids get bored and may spray paint something or rifle through a car,but that big bad bridge stops alot of would be worse things I’m sure.
As for the reason it hasn’t sold yet,I never really had it for sale other then on a car forum or by word of mouth.I never even put up a sign or anything.
Buyer 1 backed out after I refused to fix things.The house was to be sold as is as it will be now.He was just a scumbag who inherited Daddys money(millions) and just goes through life trying to get everything for nothing. He told me himself he was going to tear it down in a few yrs, as he owns the land behind it going to the water.
Buyer 2 was working on it and him and wifey got in a huge argument about money and who is spending what on the house and she moved out the next day and they are getting a divorce now.
$169k also isn’t that low of a price to seem suspicious,I personally think it is a little high.You are not going to walk in here and spend 5 grand and say wow I’m done!Decent carpet is going to cost you $4K I would guess(12 mos same as cash works tho)you also need to buy trim,paint, appliances,finish the master bath,etc.
Also for the comment I would be all over this if I could get a loan,Did you read the part about OWNER HOLD? You don’t have to get a loan.
In closing lol, This house is a killer deal for someone and when I told my agent about how I would do the financing part she said that was great due to the mortgage fiasco going on now,this would make the house a much better deal.
D