FS: It's Time! Heavily Modded 240sx

Spring is here, or soon to be. Car is back up for sale.

it will be difficult to sell an s13 at that price. Try parting out the car and bringing it back down to stock form. You should be able to sell it that way, ask shawley.

I dont think that will work out actually

I like this car…it’s similar to my 180sx…but my offer would not even scratch what you are trying to get…but regardless…lovely car.

I dont think that will work out actually[/quote]

may not, but it is better that trying to find someone to buy the car that has that kind of dough. It is my understanding that the people who buy 240s/180s/silvias are looking for relatively cheap project cars that they can bag and or have fun with. this is an uber example of this car and would be a tough sell at that price. Sorry for taking your thread, i wish you the best of all luck selling it.

Have you tried Ebay?

may not, but it is better that trying to find someone to buy the car that has that kind of dough. It is my understanding that the people who buy 240s/180s/silvias are looking for relatively cheap project cars that they can bag and or have fun with. this is an uber example of this car and would be a tough sell at that price. Sorry for taking your thread, i wish you the best of all luck selling it.

Have you tried Ebay?[/quote]

It is true alot of people buy a cheap S13 or AE86 chassis for example just to drift with or autocross and “bag” it and have “fun” with. Small initial investment and people do a few minor things to it or build the entire car up like this example but either way there is a buyer for every car and someone who might like this car just how it is. Parting out cars is too many problems and there is the same people who debate if it was the best idea or not .

Hah, ya, I would not part it out. Nothing on this car is able to put back to stock; there has been far too many modifications to things.

Thanks for the comments Scott!!

fuck i wish i had 20 grand.
:tonqe:

yes i lost alot of money

but then again i sold my parts and sold the car in winter

Bump! Looking at reasonable offers. Gonna fire it up this weekend and put it in the autotrader!

wow!!
this will make somebody really happy
just perfect
definately worth the time and money you spent on it
looks awesome
hope it sells :smiley:

Thank you.

Well, i guess I can finally announce that it has been sold. Buyer is coming into town tonight to pick it up.

Will post more later.

aww… she gone. By the way, thanks for those 7spokes and tires they look nice on the Alty.

Anytime.

Yup, the car is officially sold. It left my life, and part of my soul drove away.

7 years with the car, and 5 years with the SR20…

thats one DAMN lucky new owner :!:
are you going to buy another nissan?

I can see you grin ear to ear already :lol:

We’ll see how it goes with another Nissan plan. I’m not 100% decided.

Yes Flavio, it was nice, in a way, to finally sell it. No more drama with aftermarket parts going wrong, things breaking, wallet being emptied, etc etc. lol. I know you feel the pain too. Ahh well, you only live once.

Bahaha

I wish that was me right now

Bahaha

I wish that was me right now[/quote]

The finally selling it part? Ya, lots of stress gone. lol.

Built, Not Bought (FTFW)…9 years (and counting) You lazy bastards!