FS: KA24DE package.

I am debating doing the SR swap within the next month or two, just seeing if there is any interest in my KA setup. Im taking offers, tranny not included. PM me for more info.

~KA24DE- approx 135 thousand km’s 185 psi compression on all cylinders
~Stillen tuned ECU (worth 650 new)
~custom cold air intake
~Hotshot ceramic header (worth 500 new) (bought brand new 8 months ago)

I have taken very good care of this engine since it was swapped in last summer, oil was changed every 3 months whether it needed it or not, synthetic oil always used, just did a coolant flush 2 months ago when the water pump was changed. never reved past 4500 rpm. I havent really raced anyone due to the fact my motor mounts are loose and when reved past 4000 i cannot shift into 3rd gear until the RPM’s drop. fuel injector cleaner was always used as well as premium gas.

new: (within 6 months)
valve cover gasket, coolant temp sensor, o2 sensor, cap, rotor, wires, NGK DP spark plugs, oil pan gasket, rear main seal, water pump.

the bad: very very small external head gasket leak on the back of the engine. it drips and rolls down the side of the tranny. even with synthetic oil i only had to top it up a very small amount every 650 km.

price???

Dude, you know the rules, you have to post a price or the thread will be locked.

Im not to sure if im selling anymore, might sell the whole car, going to buy a 180sx. someone can lock this thread.