FS: LACOSTE SHIRTS (aligator logo)

HAHAH

I’m not upset at all. I’m not crying at my desk… i’m not biting my nails waiting for the fairies of the world to change their fashion sense (or lack thereof), i’m not sweating at night because I keep seeing pink shirts floating around my bedroom…

I wander the mall aimlessly in my black T, blue jeans, and white adidas sneakers poking fun at the little boys wearing their pink shirts… trying to pick up girls because all of a sudden their crackling voice, horrible acne, and complete lack of personality will all of a sudden disappear because they highlighted their hair, and are currently wearing the same color and the same brand pants as the girl they are picking up. Good Luck buddy… great girl ya got there.

I don’t dislike you as a person, or hate you because your a collar popper. I think it is amusing. But don’t act like its right. Don’t pretend there aren’t inner homosexual feelings that tell you to do these things. The masculine portion of your brain did not tell you to buy that pink shirt, put on that scarf, and douse yourself with patchuli “cologne”.

These are just words. If the words I have used have a negative effect on your clothing choice, but it makes you wear clothes that fit, I guess the outcome wasn’t so negative was it?

Goob - “Why bother promoting negative opinions…”
What is so negative about my opinions? What makes my opinions negative, and those of the “pinkies” positive? Why am I the bad guy?

If anyone thinks I’m a worse person than I was before I wrote anything in this thread, you don’t know me very well. This is me. I hate posers. I hate people in general, and the list of people who I like gets shorter everyday.

zwarbyt you asshole… LOL

lol@the new sigs from this thread. You guys are horrible.

edit* farking zwarbyt called me jacktsi
what kind of shit is that? Who the fuck is jacktsi, he must be a flaming faget mother fucker

craaaap, I go to lunch for an hour and You add TWO pages… nice!

i say make this a poll and let the people decide.

damn and i thought ubrf had drama

this isn’t drama. This is real life.
This is also Off Topic. This is not Gen Auto where civic owner will say one thing about A/F ratio and then a dumbestic comes in and calls him a homo because all 10 of his kids are bastards

I’m not saying “Micah your a homo because of your car, and the fact that you take pictures of panzies, make it black and white, and call it art”
Thats drama.

panzies as in pinkies? or pansies as in flowers?

the flowers you silly goose.

pinkies - I am copywriting that phrase.

How does one pronounce “faget?”

Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 8 (8 members and 0 guests)

LOL

fay-git
fag-it
fagg-ette

nick funny you should mention that…

this is from earlier -