FS: LACOSTE SHIRTS (aligator logo)

this trend comes around every decade i have noticed. its how i rotate my clothes.
step 1: buy new
step 2: look cool in your new clothes (this means get chics)
step 3: fad changes, buy new clothes, and start wearing the other ones to work on the car
step 4: the fad changes again, and the working on the car clothes go back into regular rotation (and i get chics again)

I agree 100%, except I wear Large and 34x34 relaxed fit (not loose fit). And when I wear a cap, the brim is always to the front (except when I’m making fun of those people). lol

for the record… i roll the brim off my hat for maximum nerdieness:

Remember when Tommy Hillfiger and Nautica were worn by thugs? I do, I was in eighth grade, it was about 9 years ago. Today, Nautica still sells at a high price because it is good quality, and the wiggers have abandoned it.

Lets not confuse Locoste shirts with trucker hats, baggy hangin’ off the ass jeans, hemp necklaces, and pink collar poppers, or tight and ripped jeans that A+F sells.

There will be a time when little rich boys stop wearing these shirts to “pop the collar” or only rock the color pink, and after that is over, Locoste shirts will still be around. Like polo, nautica, etc., Locoste has been around since the 1970s, a division of Izod, and they will be around for decades to come.

It’s not who wears it, its how you wear it.

i was working on the car the other day wearing some jeans ive had since high school…holes.stains,pocket ripped off,faded…and my buddy shows up with “a brand new pair of jeans from…” (i didnt care to listen anymore) and they looked just like the ones i had on.i told him i could have saved him $90 and just donated my pants to him. WTF are people thinking i get so fucking aggravated at hats that are pre-ripped on the brim,jeans like above mentioned,t-shirts that look like goodwill but really cost $50 im completely with jack on this one

Why do people even bother…

Good point Goob. Why bother trying to be different? Why bother trying to be the same? Why bother trying in general?

Three pages of this crap. Buy what you like and who gives a fvck what other people wear and whats in style… If your having such a hard time finding clothes that are not trendy, then Kmart is the place for you…
This city is so behind when it comes to trendy shit…

Behind or ahead? If in fact we are behind (compared to your standards) I have to give Buffalo props for keeping this crap off the streets for as long as possible.

Your probably one of those “fags, homos, trendy panzies” I was referring to earlier. Thanks for making my life harder cause you think wearing pink will get you chicks.

BTW - I also wear 34x34 relaxed fit, but only when relaxed means “relaxed for an employed white guy”, otherwise its bootcut, cause thats the cowboy in me.

we’re so behind?? Call up Napoleon… Idaho is so behind

“I like you’re sleeves”

Why bother promoting negative opinions…

lol so true

I KNEW I LOVED U FOR A GOOD REASON

By the sounds of it with all your crying about this topic your the real faggot with you nut hugging Wranglers… And I would never wear a pink shirt so your immature name calling has no effects on me…

It kills me how a stupid topic like this would get someone so upset over nothing…

And with a narrow minded statement like that. Sounds like you should just ware a White hood and robe…

your both big funny fags

I heard the bitch eat one cracker a day.

I can vouch for that :rofl:

And I agree polos are not ghey, its how you where them that makes you ghey. I will keep rocking mine, most of them are golf shirts anyways so are they not ghey?

new sig

I think I peed a little

what is a faget?

just so i know