FS: Mazda rx7 shell no rust 1984 project CHEAP!

** Please fill in all the fields before creating the thread **
** NOTE: Doing a Preview will remove your SUBJECT so re-add it before posting **

Make/Model: 1984 Mazda rx7
Asking Price: $ 400 OR BEST OFFER
Condition: Used
Mileage: KM 180ish i think
Contact Info: Send PM for contact details and to schedule a meet
Description: i have a red 1984 mazda rx7 for sale. it has been sitting in my back yard for a year. It was going to be a project ice racer for me but im too busy and have too many projects on the go.

the good: The body is virtually RUST FREE this car has less rust than either of my s13’s there are 2 small hoes inside the wheel well that is a very easy fix not a spot of rust on the body itself. that is the only bad part of the car.When i put it back there the compression was fine and the car ran. i would assume the carburator needs an over haul. needs oil change fluids and all that stuff.

4 brand new tires
rebuilt brake calipers

mods: pace setter header, 2.25" full exhuast with magna flow muffler, solid engine mounts. Car started as an automatic but had a 5spd swap performed by cp racing. FC3s radiator

the bad: The car needs brake rotors and the rear drums probably need over hauling. The car has been sitting for two years and mice got into the interior and it stinks and everything in the interior is pretty much garbage. There is some crappy aftermarket front bumper on it that is broken. I also lost the ownership so buyer has to obtain a new ownership which is fairly easy. buy another rotted rx7 for $400 with good interor and you have a nice fun light weight car and a fun project.

pics

trades accepted

ok… that’s something I would pick up if I had any space at all to work on it. As it is, the super at my apartment is being a dick and threatening to tow my car because the guy I moved in with hasn’t added me to the lease. I can’t imagine what would happen if I showed up with a project car.

fb’s are gangster!!

are you on hwy 41 much? my dads got a wrecking yard between northbrook and kaladar and i could almost swear that i saw your car all the time on weekends in teh summmer… ?

AMAZING DEAL, still got it? the guys on the rx7 club would be all over this, if it wasnt for the distance so would i…

still have it, no hwy 41 though

post on www.rx7club.com and it will be sold very quickly.

im in the middle of a deal. If it falls through then it will be sold there