FS: Mustang Steeda Subframe Connectors..ect ect

[LEFT]There brand new and i just wanna make my money back thats all ill take 130

http://www.steeda.com/products/full_length_subframe_connectors.php

http://www.steeda.com/images/flsfc400.jpg

Steeda Full length subframe connectors have been improved with a new one-piece reinforced cross brace. Some subframe cross braces have 8 individual gussets which must be carefully positioned and welded on. Still other kits use no reinforcements at all. Steeda cross braces now have reinforcing gussets built-in, for greater strength with less welding.

These true full-length connectors run the entire length of the floor pan for increased chassis rigidity, better handling and improved ride. The beefy 1.25 by 2 inch connectors are perfect for serious cars with high horsepower, sticky tires or competition suspension. They are reinforced at each bend and include Steeda’s exclusive torque box reinforcing plate for a stronger attachment to the rear subframe.

Full-length subframe connectors are available in bare steel or zinc plated finish. The zinc plating can be welded over, and then only the weld joints need to be spray-painted vs. the whole kit needing to be spray-painted.

I also have a brand new Drive shaft loop that i want 25 bucks out of

Enlarge Image
DRIVE SHAFT SAFETY LOOP-MUSTANGS
Specifically designed to fit 1979-03 Ford Mustangs. Easy bolt on installation without modifications. Both NHRA & IHRA legal. Made from 1/4" thick zinc plated steel. Complete with mounting hardware and instructions. Replaces #18015.

[/LEFT]

Bump I know some certain mustangs need these out there

bump good seller !!!

Might be interested in the SFC’s. Are they the bare steel version, or zinc coated?

Is the DS loop fit larger driveshafts? I need one to fit a FMS 4" DS.

i will take the DS loop if strokedlx doesnt take it

:tup: nice parts.

well i still havent heard nothing from him so ill pm u my number

drive shaft loop sold!!!

YAY!

bump

smack that ass!

:deadhorse: bump down to 100 for subframe connectors need cash this week!

ebay

these things r heavy as shit i rather sell em locally and if not ill just give me to the buyer of the car