FS: My 2005 elise... on ebay!

A good sleuth will see the NYSPEED.com decal and search this website to find a thread about the car being smashed.:snky:

[quote=“AWDrifter,post:121,topic:34500"”]

A good sleuth will see the NYSPEED.com decal and search this website to find a thread about the car being smashed.:snky:

[/quote]

yeah. crossed my mind, but unlikely.

^^good point, should remove the thread for speedy sale.

[quote=“newman,post:122,topic:34500"”]

yeah. crossed my mind, but unlikely.

[/quote]

I think its very likely

[quote=“newman,post:106,topic:34500"”]

typically when i look at ebay, i just look to see if the reserve is met, if it’s not, i don’t even bother with the auction.

[/quote]

Yep, i hate reserve auctions… I always start mine at the lowest im willing to accept, then throw a BIN in there…

Cross posted it to rennlist for ya.

sent out a mass email.
For sale: $33,000 soloution to a midlife crisis

If I saw Uncle Bens, Hyphy, nyspeed…I’d think of a black cook speed cooking rice…weird

dude… call jons dad… when the cars in buffalo

[quote=“Willybeen,post:129,topic:34500"”]

dude… call jons dad… when the cars in buffalo

[/quote]

i called him the other day and he never called me back. :gotme: i’m not going to come across like a desparate seller. car is probably staying in lakeview for the duration.

ok… but he is interested… they arent flaky… just a busy man, i think he was expecting you to call him when the car was more local… regardless. glwts dont let your pride get in the way of a 30k+ sale… <3

[quote=“Willybeen,post:131,topic:34500"”]

ok… but he is interested… they arent flaky… just a busy man, i think he was expecting you to call him when the car was more local… regardless. glwts dont let your pride get in the way of a 30k+ sale… <3

[/quote]

i know. i thought he just flaked out.

I will let my old man know, any warranty left? Where is the closest authorized dealer?

[quote=“BigRon,post:133,topic:34500"”]

I will let my old man know, any warranty left? Where is the closest authorized dealer?

[/quote]

a) no
b) toronto or NYC

Pittsburgh to right?

idk.

bump… 3 days left???

[quote=“BigRon,post:133,topic:34500"”]

[/quote]

West herr toyota… on south western :lol:

J/K

Good luck with sale!

So who asked the questions in the auction?:lol:
Not sold?

That’d be me, and I was the “winning” bidder…to bad no one actually bought the car