FS: My 2005 elise... on ebay!

Bump. 31,000

if you still have this come summer time, I will have to buy it

someone buy this so i can buy an sti for the winter.

Did you really just say an STI for the winter… :hitit:

Isn’t that why he got this STi and the last one before that? :shrug:

Anyway I think you should hold onto the car till spring, it’s not the season for “summer car” sales.

X…

Back on ebay for 30,500

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&sspagename=ADME%3AL%3ALCA%3AUS%3A31&viewitem=&item=110182706180

Ugh, why do you keep bumping this, I am trying to do the responsible thing and just get one DD, not a DD, A fun car, a nice weather car and a project…

Thom, if you buy it, I’ll drive it down to you.

you’re not helping either…

it’d go great with your VonDutch collection!

if i didnt just buy a home and knock up the wife i would have long parted-out the S13 and bought this from you.

DO IT THOM!!

Do it. You wont Do it.

Pussy.

Winter is coming. Need something to drive.

That’s it.

Don’t be stupid. Get it.

i lol’ed… not gonna lie… im having flashbacks of the black sti… would ebay net a buyer over 28k?

I thought you had higher bids on ebay.(?)

Alright, so i just finalized a deal on a vehicle to replace this. They are giving me 25.9 on a trade.

With the difference in tax (@ nys 8.75%) that i don’t pay on the new vehicle, that’s worth 28,166.25 But the price on the new vehicle was negotiated before the trade, so i can pay cash or trade.

I would much rather sell the vehicle to a person than the dealer, since i KNOW they are going to turn around and list it a 32+

So if you come up with 28,100, the car is yours. If you have any questions, call me. This has to happen VERY SOON, though.

716-867-0695
Christian

DON’T ASK WHAT THE NEW VEHICLE IS.

whats the new ride? :picsorstfu::picsorstfu::picsorstfu:

almost temped to just put it on ebay again, and when its selling use the dealer plate to beat the piss out of it for a week… too bad im too much of a pussy

try it.