FS: My 95 NYG neon shell - $600 w/ trans and 2.0 block

Buy an NYG. KEEP IT NYG.

Well I would just cause I wouldn’t care to pay for the paint job, but I’d rather go with a different color car if I found one within the price range.

You could always buy it from him…

I have 4 cars as it is…I don’t need another booger in the yard.

if you think that your car can make it to Elmira Heights, you are free to come over. i can even throw some dogs on the grill, but i’ll have to keep the Corona’s for myself. i don’t wanna get charged with serving alcohol to minors.

good luck finding another NYG in your price range. the shell is currently on Craigslist (link) and he’s only asking for $500. if you couldn’t come up with that much, chances are you won’t be able to afford one in the future. if i had $500, i’d be on my way there tomorrow to get it. damn you Mark. :cry:

no, i actually joined the forum back in January when you posted a link in a thread on 1gn.org. (link) i believe i shared my displeasure at the prospect of you destroying a rare Neon such as this over on 1gn. you had to know that i was happy the sale fell through. (big surprise there) [SIZE=2]i just thought that my first post on this fine forum would be sharing my glee with other automotive enthusiests across the empire state. if i were governor, i’d get all of us high class hookers. [/SIZE]

EDIT:
Mark, do you think you could just give me the shell seeing how we have the same taste in floor mats?:snky:
http://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a188/robertpaulson/Neons/Picture090.jpg

his name is robert paulson… his name is robert paulson… sorry i had to.

free bump for mark!! someone buy his booger!

I WANT THAT SHIFTER!!! :bigclap::bigclap::bigclap::bigclap:

WILL IT Fit on a vw???

sorry for the caps, i got excited lol

snot rocket FTW

Yeah, I have the car listed up for sale again, but now its slightly different. It was being sold without an intake manifold, head, PCM, and Vitor air dam to ldiablo, so now that its not being sold to him, I am selling it as a shell. I have it pending sale to a guy in Albany for $600 as it sits. It comes complete with a 3.94 transmission, 2.0 block, and tons of spare parts. If someone wants it local, it would save us all the hassle. Just let me know fast!

–mark

Will this car work if I put a SOHC head on and PCM or would there be more that needed to be done? I’m interested pending the parts I have will work. Actually if you could, PM me your number.

you should drop your srt4 drivetrain in there and sell that shell.

Yes.