FS: My order for a 335i Coupe (production wk 23)

They promised 2nd week of june delivery, turns out not even getting built until week 23.

You could change the options but right now it’s configured as:

2007 335i Coupe
Alpine White
Black leatherette
6-speed
Sport
Cold Weather
BMW Assist
PDC

$44,5xx sticker

Price agreed on: $42,755

If there’s no interest I’ll just cancel the order, but figured someone on here might want to grab it up. My $500 deposit is what I need.

Ordered from Anne Marie (worst salesperson ever btw) @ Towne BMW in Buffalo

that’s why i recommended you to go see Rich Singer… maybe next time. It’s important to not have a set of breasts infront of you when you’ll be signing papers that require deep thoughts and decisions. FYI.

whats going in its place?

What are payments like on a 42k car?

wow, that is a good train of thought… maybe i should have known that b4 i got married…

bump for you. joe

Rich was with a customer when I went in there…

depends on your DP

zero down, rolling over 8k of negative equity?

haha, at 6% interest about $966/month for 60 months.

so she is either really hot or ugly but with interesting (read: awesome or incredibly strange) looking tits

Rich Singer is awesome, i do agree on that one

This is the exact car I want :bloated:

Anyone in the market for a nice DD that I bought brand new last year, with only 13K all thruway miles and never saw snow :smiley: (2006 Accord EXL)

:bloated: Basically a mortgage

you think they’ll sell this to a Canadian? I heard the US dealers are a little picky about it.

id be picky too… you live across the lines and to them you could make a downpayment and be off with the car and never to return it / make a payment on it.

im not sure what the US and CANADA’s rules are if you do something like that
i doubt your government would care if you ripped us off… just like they let cold blooded killers escape the justice they deserve :tdown: to canada.

`pretty sure they could still repo the car and ruin ur credit

lol yea thas my uncles dealership sumtimes he tends to hire alot of asshole sales reps but if you bitch enuf about your deposit im sure theyl give it back instead of ruining the chance of a potential customer

did you have some bad crack today? They’ll obviously have all of my personal information, and if anything, I would pay them cash and be gone with it. Financing a car in US dollars would bite me in the ass because of the fluctuating exchange rate.

So no…I won’t be ripping off anyone unfortunately :bloated:

im saying if you did. and obviously your country runs shit alot differently then ours does. we cannot just go over there and take your car from you im sure. there has to be some kind of something worked out. right or am i wrong?