FS: My S3R cammed '03 SRT4 (runs 11.9's on pump) SOLD!

SOLD

I’ve always had a soft spot for these for some reason.

Good luck man.

does adult owned matter if its been dragged x amount of times

Its been drag raced tons of times. Adult owned means its been washed weekly and kept waxed, vacuumed weekly, and when I wash it, I wash things like the door jams and engine bay. Oil changes, trans and brake fluid changes often, timing belt, water pump, oil pump, and any preventative maintenance all done on time. All you have to do is look at the car and drive it once to see that it is in a whole different league then the srt4’s you see owned by high school kids.

Second owner had it for like 2 months, and that whole time it was at Darrell Cox’s shop getting engine work done.

First owner kept is Zaino waxed and garage stored in Arizona (I believe, it was somewhere in the West).

bump this is still a awesome car not to be a dick

That is an awesome price.

GLWS.

are you selling it to buy that black one? lol

I have seen and heard this car in person and just to let everyone know that $12500 is an amazing price for this car. If you have any interest in an SRT-4 this is definitely the car for you.

(Man i wish i had $12,500, my Neon SXT will probably only get me like $6000 :violin2:)

Wow, Mark - selling this one already?

nice clean car…the car is fucking quick and t-up to a good honest dude

build the evo!

glws good guy

GLWS.

:tup: for a solid seller.

No LSD right?

Correct, Although I have a spare trans with quaife available, but it is most likely pending sale.

nice car glws

Finally, I thought you would have parted this out or sold it like a week after you bought the Evo.

GLWS, it looks to be a sweet car.

wwwwwwwwoooooooooooo evvvvvvvvvvvo

i dont know ive never really liked these but this one is diffrent.

glws

The buyer, Skurge, never got back to me… Car is still available!

bump