FS: Oil Temp Gauge - cheap

Asking Price: $40 (OBO)
Condition: New
Will Ship?: N
Contact Info: Send PM for contact details and to schedule a meet
Description:
I have a megan racing oil temp gauge, brand new in box.

I’ve had it sitting around for a while so just make me a reasonable offer and come take it. I don’t really know what it’s worth.

http://www.meganracing.com/uploadImage/regular/oil%20temp%20gauge.jpg

Is this an electronic sensor with wires that run back to the gauge or a white nylon tube that runs back to the gauge?

Its a temp gauge not a preasure gauge.

Sorry…all i want to know is how it hooks up between the sensor and gauge?

Ive had a water temp gauge and it had some gas charged line running between the sensor and gauge that you could not disconnect or cut to lengthen. Didn’t like that too much

Megan are electrical. I had the same gauge. It’s a wire that runs out to the temp sensor in the engine bay.

yeah there is 3 wires on the back of the gauge - thats it. just cracked the box open to check.

lol, sorry now im a little more confused.

What sensor or wiring is this gauge either A. taping onto? or B. It has its own sensor that i need to put a T splitter in place of my oil pressure switch or get a sandwich plate…? I have a redtop if that makes any difference. Im down to buy it as long as its not a mission and a half to install. Thanks and once again im sorry for all the questions.

you can probably just throw a sandwich plate in, or do the “T” connector. They’re not that much work to install…

still have this :wink:

do you have any pics of the gauge other then the one you have

what part do you want to see… its just a gauge and its brand new :slight_smile:

i can take a pic if you need one of something specific