FS or Trade: 03 R1

I have a limited edition 2003 R1 (black with red flames) 2200 miles on it extremely clean never dropped. New rear tire just got it on this weekend. Puig dark smoke double bubble windscreen. Front and rear signals. Not sure what I’m looking to get yet I havent checked the value of them currently…But as for trade I’m looking for a Honda f4i or a Ninja 636. I dont mind an 01, 02, or even an 05. I just want a bike to stunt. Doesnt matter if it has fairing damage as it will have more once I get my hands on it. Depending on the year/condition of the 600 we would go from there on what the balance may be. So if someone is looking to go from a 600 to a 1000 talk to me.

http://www.nyspeed.com/forums/showthread.php?t=14078

That bike is pretty pimp. Not many people around here stunt from what I know I’m pretty suprised to see a streetfighter for sale from a board member. Tank dented? Rear hand brake? I was looking more towards a fuel injected 600. Seems like thats the way most are going these days. But damn that bike looks good. You in West Seneca? Maybe I’ll come check it out.

u wanna sell your r6 too?

I did already. Liveround has it and rides the shit outta that bike!

:tup:

Tempting. But Im still in love with my zuks. Need to find one. GLWS though :tup:

trade for my car you can get 2 stunt bikes for the price of my car…

anything …

i sent ya a pm. my buddy has an 03 R6 SE (Black/Red flames) and is interested in the R1 for trade.

AIM: ryanmcell (easiest way to reach me)

the r1 can go for 7 all day the r6 maybe 6 on a good day

well i didn’t say straight up, thats for them to workout on trade + cash or whatever
lol

anyone know his phone number

^^you know this is more then 6 motnhs old right?

yes and i know he still has it as of a week ago so…

bump (it’s painfull to see that bike just sit there)