FS: Pair of like NEW G-Force 6pt Harnesses

Selling the harnesses that came out of my Legacy. I don’t have a roll bar anymore so I don’t want to use these right now, and I need money. :slight_smile:

Black harnesses with black Corbeau harness pads. I found the harnesses for cheapest $135 and the pads are $20 per pair, so I’m selling each harness (with pads) for $125.

They are FIA approved, cam-lock “pull-down” harnesses. I bought them in May, so they’re pretty much brand new and have most of the time left on the certification.

6 points, IMHO, are better than 5-points because you don’t need to drill to mount the sub belts, you can mount them to the front seat bolts. And with two sub belts, they grab more on your thighs than you weenUr. And obviously the additional sub-belt is better than one.

These belts are set up to mount to a harness bar, I believe to bolt them down it requires extra hardware, but the hardware might be in the box.

http://www.gforce.com/products/harnesses/camlock/cam_indivshouldersets.html

These are my own personal harnesses and this sale is in no way related to Innovative Tuning, however pickup can be arranged at Innovative or other methods when I’m there.

Bump.

so tempting…maybe if i get a good check thursday

Bump. :slight_smile:

Bump.

Bump for Phillip.

He’s a good guy.

Bump. :slight_smile:

Isn’t there a harness bar that bolts to the stock upper seatbelt locations? I thought I saw one of those once. If so, I may be interested. I just don’t want to do any drilling on my car.

On what car? I know for the WRX Sparco and Autopower make bolt in harness bars.

Yeah, depending on the car. But you can also bolt these to the stock seatbelt locations, its just not recommended to mount below a 15 degree angle below parallel to the ground, but a lot of people do it for AutoX.

Bump.

Someone buy these. Phil > *

All you auto-x’ers, Harnesses are a fucking must…I won’t even start to preach how much you really need these to help your driving. Buy these and you’ll go faster. That is all.

I didn’t specify car. Sorry. It’s an 06 WRX. How much would one of those bars run?

true true :tup:

harness bars tend to run in upwards of 300 dollars… well, i know the sparco one is almost 400… I know IT could probably get you a deal. A 4 pt cage will run about 400-450… so consider that…

PHIL: will you sell just the pads?

I want to sell it all together, sorry.

That’s a damn good price, 6pt’s are becoming the industry standard due to the fact that they keep you centered in a roll, opposed to 5 points which allow your hips to move around. :tup: on buying pimp shit. To bad I dont have the new car yet or I’d pick them up.